Backpack Suggestions?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Kaushik Angara • Dec 6, 2016.

1. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    Hello guys, I recently thought of buying a backpack for travel purposes. I have browsed for them on the internet and I am confused to choose between American Tourister, HP, F Gear and Zwart. I do not have specific requirements, a good sized backpack for a 2-3 days travel(25-35L capacity) should suffice. If any of you guys already have a backpack please let me know which one to choose.

Also feel free to suggest anything else from the above-mentioned brands. Thanking you in advance.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are simply too many to choose from, but you should choose one that is versatile, not too big so you can use it as hand luggage, with padded straps, sturdy zips that can be padlocked, and some may have a waist belt.

If you are going to take a laptop, look for one with a padded section, and I advise one with a zipped back section too which is very handy for tickets and things.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I am not really sure if I can recommend any particular brand, as that one I use is just from a random conference that I do not even remember going to. Anyways, all I know is I strongly recommend getting something you can double and use for work, which for me just meant getting a nicer looking one.