Bags under the eyes

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by love2loveu • Jun 11, 2012.

1. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    Cucumbers work wonders as does green tea tea bags that are luke warm. Also, sounds weird, I use a lotion for under the eyes. It is Olay and cost like 10 dollars. Also, you will want to check your diet. Diet can sometimes be the cause of bags especially if they are more of a pink color. Need more healthy foods. Also, make sure you are getting enough sleep. Lack of sleep can play a huge part in bags. But, understand also, it could be genetics. I was surprised to hear that sometimes there is not much we can do about the bags under our eyes.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to try the sliced potato to remove the puffiness from my eyes. I also have the dark circiles under my eyes. The allergy eye has really been a pain the last few weeks, not a pretty look.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Well learned a lot here abut getting rid of eye puffiness. I like the holistic ways to solve the problem. Getting up there in years so the puffiness has arrived and our home drinks a lot of green tea and I'll hope this helps me with my eyes too! Thanks.:)

4. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I remember trying to do some of these tricks. I have tried the spoon idea until I couldn't stand the idea of putting that spoon under my eyes again. Besides, we always seem to run out of spoons to eat with anyway. I couldn't bother with ice cubes once they start to melt. We also don't buy cucumbers that often but I would like to give that a try. I don't have any green tea but I have lipton. Would that work as well?