Bamboo Utensil Set $5.99

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Apr 18, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    This is a good find on Amazon. There is a 5 piece Bamboo Utensil set for $5.99. It was about $20.

I also saw a set including the 5-piece Utensil along with 3 Bamboo cutting board and storage containers for $36. I think this would make a good Mother’s Day gift.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks Dee. Those do sound like pretty good deals. My mom has so much clutter though that something like that probably wouldn't work for her. The counter space is really laden with stuff now, so I wouldn't want to give her anything else to put in the kitchen. I think a restaurant gift card or somehting like that would be better.

3. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    This in one of the premium ecoproducts that have hit the market with a bang. That they are selling at $5 down from $20 presents a good bargain as well as a business opportunity. How long is the deal likely to last? I look forward to more of your prolific offers.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Oh I know your mom would love going out. It would be a nice break for her to not cook! I know for me I have the space but lack anything to use to cut on. I have a very small plastic board. If several of us are prepping food, I end up using a plate to cut on.