Banggood.com Review!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by GavinGimbo • Jun 23, 2015.

1. GavinGimbo

GavinGimboMember

Threads:
    Hi guys!

So, there's this site called Banggood.com (

) and I would like to make a short review of it.

Basically, they're like every other online website out there. Their shipping is international, and they also support Paypal as a valid payment method.

Now, I've ordered the following items from them. They are:
    • 2 x Xiaomi Mi Pistons 3
    • 2 x Xiaomi USB Mi Light
    • 3 x Xiaomi 10400 mAh Power Bank
    • 1 x Xiaomi Mi Band
    • 1 x Flower Cap
    As you can see, most of the items I've ordered are phone accessories. All these (except for one) came steadily with a month maximum and I've had no problems with them. Communication is always prompt when it comes to asking questions regarding my order. Since one did not come, I was granted a refund via PayPal without any excuse.

They sell a lot of things there, like handbangs, clothes, and what not. So I suggest you to check them out!

They do provide expedited delivery, free shipping and standard tracked shipping.

If you do have any questions that you want to ask, let me know!

PS: I'm no way sponsering them. This is just an honest review.

2. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I've shopped at Banggood as well and really liked it. I bought mostly jewelry and small stuff but everything was just as pictured on the listings. The delivery did take a while but I was aware of that before ordering. I especially love the free shipping. It's something you hardly every see with online shopping websites unless they are offering a special promotion.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard most of the things you have mentioned. It sounds like it's a Chinese site. If you don't mind waiting forever and a day, for items you have not chance of returning if they don't work or aren't acceptable, I guess it would be OK. I stick to sites I am fairly familiar with or hav been around a long time though,