Barely-There bras

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kinser • Apr 16, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    I really don't like these bras. They press the bust and feel a bit strange if you are used to wearing the classic ones and have never tried them. I also don't think theya re supportive enough for gym. I can't understand how women prefer them, but I will give it another try if you all think they are better. Any other discount stores exept from Kohls?

2. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    Oh I would love to get such a bra. I have always wanted to wear a bra without those nagging and uncomfortable straps!However, I have not seen them at the stores here. I might have to buy them online.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, @kinser@kinser! I don't think I've ever heard of these, but they sound like something I'd really like. I have a bigger than average chest, especially given my size. So I always need the support of underwire bras, which can get very uncomfortable because they dig into you and rub. It'd be interesting to see if I can find them anywhere near me or on one of my online stores :) It would be great if they also have a minimising effect.

4. Sandy Mayfield

Sandy MayfieldMember

Threads:
    I've seen them and find them very cute..I'm just afraid that they wouldn't actually hold up as well as normal bras!