Bath and Body Works

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by xcmiller93x • May 10, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I love shopping here! It can be a bit expensive, but they often give out coupons. They even sometimes have coupons for a free item in the store. Sometimes you have to buy something to get the free item, but sometimes, you get it for completely free. It is sometimes pricey, but you can find great deals there if you look.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    It has been awhile since I have been in Bath and Body Works but I do like the store a lot. I love being able to try the lotions before buying them. I also like how the lotions come in a smaller size for a lot less money. These smaller ones are perfect for putting in your purse. I also like their chap sticks, they seem to work really good for me. They do have some good sales and if you get on their mailing list you can get special offers.

3. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    Honestly, this place and "the body shop" are great stores. Especially when you want those little last minute gifts to go along with something else you've bought. Or even as a stand alone gift. And even better is the fact that you can find coupons and deals all over the place for the stuff they sell.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I looovvveee shopping there, too. They always have crazy sales going on, so it's just a matter of hitting up the right ones, especially around the holidays. I always buy extras to give as gifts and never really need anything from there because I always have such a stockpile. It makes last minute gifts super easy, though...just toss a few matching items into a basket, wrap it up, and you're good to go.

5. ilike2save

ilike2saveNew Member

Threads:
    I am a sucker for Bath and Body sales. Have you ever been to the outlet store? They don't have a lot of the current stuff in ours, but I was able to buy a ton of travel size lotions and full-size handsoaps for a cheap!

6. trident252

trident252Member

Threads:
    My wife loves it and I have to admit that I like the different hand soaps. Every time I look, we have something new from there.

7. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't shopped there in quite a long time. I used to shop there often and really enjoyed that store. Thank you for sharing this. I will be checking it out again.

8. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I love going to Bath and Body Works for all their lotions and body sprays. They usually have some wacky sale going on so I guess it makes up for their prices. Though one thing I love is being able to try out their hand soaps in the store at the sink. I almost always make the walk over into Bath and Body Works just to wash my hands with a product that doesn't smell like the public bathroom.

9. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I also love Bath and Body Works. There's always some kind of deal going on. I really love the body lotions there (my favorite being Rice Flower and Shea and Japanese Cherry Blossom). My sister and I would stock up on lotions and sprays and such whenever they have their annual 75% off sale at the store in our local mall. It also does help that the girls working there are so nice and helpful. Makes the shopping experience more enjoyable.

10. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I love bath and body works. They can be expensive but they do hand out coupons. It's one of my favorite places to go shopping when I'm at my local mall. The sales clerks are always really nice and helpful. I have never had a rude one yet. I want to go there now that I'm talking about it.

11. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I am not a big fan of overpowering scents so I can't say that I am a fan of Bath and Body. They have a few that are sultry/ sexy, but otherwise no. I do, however, buy some of their other items regularly. I use the skin care line they sell by Patricia Wexler. It is AMAZING. I also love Frederic Fekkai hair products, but now you can buy those in drug stores. C.O. Bigelow has an awesome rose water cold cream that I use to take off makeup.

12. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I love bath and bodyworks. Though I must admit, I wait for the sales to come around, which is when I stock up on the products I purchase there. Christmas time is my favorite time of the year to shop there. Generally they have great coupons out, plus multiple sales running at the same time.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love getting gifts from Bath&Body Works. The scents seem to last longer than some other body products. The candles are great, a little on the expensive side but they do smell go good and for a long time.

Hopefully I will get set of body soap and lotion for Christmas this year, my supply is getting low