Bath and Body Works

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kinser • May 14, 2012.

1. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    White Citrus scent is heavenly! I used a GC to get a container of body butter, and it is wonderful. What's your favorite scents from B&B Works? I always go for the fruity scents, but I like some floral. There are so many to choose from - my daughter and I were in the store forever smelling candles and soaps.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I usually stick to the vanilla based scents at Bath and Body Works. But, what I normally go in there and stock up on is the My Favorite Lip Balm under the CO Bigelow line. I don't use anything else on my lips and I almost cried once when it looked like they didn't have any in stock. Fortunately, they had just moved where they normally stocked it.

3. deecee

deeceeActive Member

Threads:
    My daughter used to love their products, but she developed an allergy to something in them, so now she can't use them any more. Her hands broke out badly and got really red and painful.

4. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I love B&BW! The wallflowers are my favorite product. I have them in almost every room of my house. I usually like vanilla scented things but I noticed with the wall flowers that anything dark colored lasts longer than light colored scents. So I try to buy dark colored ones to avoid having to change them so frequently.

5. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:

Is it every product that they have or was she just unable to narrow it down to a specific one? I know one thing that I simply hate about them is that they will have a great product, but for some reason, feel the need to change the formula and the replacement is never as good as the original. They used to have this great moisturizer, replaced it with something else and my face broke out horribly.

I was still able to use other products from them, however.

6. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Black raspberry vanilla!

I actually used to only want warm vanilla sugar, but when they brought out the black raspberry vanilla, I fell in love. It was still vanilla-y, but had more of the fruity smell, too, so yum.

In the summer time, I like their mango splash one, too.

7. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip! I was such a big fan of Cotton Blossom and got so upset when they took that away that I kind of stopped shopping there because I didn't like any of the new scents, but it sounds like there are some even newer ones. Do they still have Coconut Lime Verbena? That was my other favorite.

8. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I love alot of the scents that are available at Bath and Body Works. I like sugar vanilla and even their fruity scents. I haven't been there in a while so I haven't seen if they have any new scents available.

9. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I have not been there for a good while. But I have always loved their products. Generally I either stick with vanilla based scents, or soft fruity scents.

10. nherie

nherieMember

Threads:
    I haven't been to BBW in a long time but, I love the Midnight Pomegranate and the Japanese Cherry Blossom. I also love their room sprays, one spray goes a long way.

11. Jessi

Threads:
    If there's ever a scent they take away that you really love, I highly recommend you check out Ebay. I was really upset when they took away Pearberry years ago...it was my favorite by a long shot and had a rather strange, personal meaning for me, so for it to be gone was disappointing. A few years later, I ended up finding some on Ebay as people were clearing out their own personal stocks and I got it for super cheap even! I think they brought the line back now or at least something similar, but it doesn't even matter because I stocked up years ago, ha!

12. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I have always loved B&BW! I wish that there was one closer to me because I'd TOTALLY work there just to be able to sniff around all day LOL!

I think that my favorite scent from there is the Brown Sugar and Fig.

13. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    It is always fun to go in and try a new lotion or spray. I discovered Moonlight Path that way and it became one of my favorites. I usually get the Warm Vanilla Sugar so I hope they still carry that. I haven't been in there for quite some time. Thanks for the tip about eBay, Jessie. I may need to do that!

14. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    I am in love with this store. I much prefer it over Body Shop. I am a huge fan of any of their citrus or sweet smelling products. I find that its only the Bath and Body Works body sprays and perfumes that actually last in terms of fragrance. I absolutely love this store and was beyond happy when they finally started opening stores in Canada!

15. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I really love Bath and Body Works. Definitely a store that I could spend hours (and lots of money) in!

16. Jessi

Threads:
    They are?! I actually paid to have the products shipped to me when I was in Canada. I just couldn't find anything else that I really loved in the area and it was worth it to me to refresh stock on my favorite scents, hehe.

17. toughtrasher

toughtrasherNew Member

Threads:
    I also love Bath and Body Works, although I'm a male. They mostly have products for females and have very little to offer when it comes to the things I want to purchase, but the place smells so great and fruity that I actually like shopping there with my sister and friends.

Although the mens selection is limited, I did pick up some nice sales from this summer, including a new body spray from C.O Bigelow and some great fruit-scented hand sanitizers!

18. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is hard to go into that store with the intention of just seeing what they have new and not purchase something. I got a gift that I didn't think I would like but I was wrong it is a great scent and last a long time.