Bathing Suits

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by KimmyMarkks • Dec 17, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    Where do you buy bathing suits? I think target has a great selection of styles at all prices. However I find that they quickly run out of a lot of styles and sizes if you wait to purchase them later in the season.

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I like to buy bathing suits from Old Navy. I've had good luck buying bathing suits online but they do run out of sizes quickly especially when they put the summer clothes on sale. I like to that they have free shipping if you buy over $50 of stuff and free returns. I have a few suits from Lands End, they have very pretty bathing suits too. I've bought one suit from Target which I liked but then Target closed in Canada.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would not use a bathing suite on a regular basis so my go to store for things that I need to get use often is the goodwill store. Not only will I save money I will not feel bad knowing I may only use the item once or maybe twice. I am sure my price would be no more than $10.

4. Cassie Lyons

Cassie LyonsMember

Threads:
    I use swimsuitsforall, it's an online store but it's very easy to figure out size wise and makes shopping so much easier. I personally don't like to try on bathing suits in stores though.

5. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    With my age, not to mention my figure, bathing suits is already taboo. I only use shorts and a top. But for this Christmas, I bought 2 bathing suits as gift to my nieces who are fond of wearing bathing suits when we go to the beach resort. To be on the safe side, I personally shopped in SM, the biggest mall chain in the Philippines where hundreds of boutiques are housed. I bought a skimpy one for the older niece and the younger deserves a moderate bikini.