Beach essentials?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by isabbbela • Sep 3, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hello! I'm going to the beach this weekend, and after almost one year without going to any beach I am a bit scared to forget some beach essentials. Of course I'm bringing necessary clothing, bikinis, sunscreen, some essential makeup, skin are and inks like that. But I wanted to know from you, what are your beach essentials for when you travel?

2. bellagreen007

bellagreen007New Member

Threads:
    I always want to bring sunglasses, flip flops and my tumbler. I fill my tumbler my favorite juice to keep me hydrated all day and I don't need to buy drinks in the beach. Don't forget to bring a good sunscreen and hair protectant. Protect your skin and hair from the heat of the sun to avoid damages. You can also bring a natural facial mask to keep your skin hydrated and clean.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I always pack sunscreen first. I am super fair and think I may burn within a few minutes so sunscreen is always first in my bag followed by a hat. Next I bring the usual, flip flops, cover up and huge sunglasses. I also tend to bring a magazine, book and a water bottle. In addition to a towel I occasionally bring a large soft blanket to lay on the sand but that depends on where I ma going.

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    When I go to the beach with my family or friends, I always make sure that I bring my swimsuit, sunscreen, hair conditioner, shampoo, lotion, baby oil, and towels.

5. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Take a good pair of sunglasses with you that have protective lenses, and are not just made of coloured glass or plastic. Also make sure that you carry some protective clothing with you. A simple sarong that you can wrap over your shoulders or turn into an improvised dress, will do the trick. Also, remember to bring along a broad rimmed hat, or better even, a sun umbrella or a beach tent.
    Have fun! :)

6. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I'd also recommend packing a cooler and fill it with some food and drinks for the day. It's a really nice feeling if you have all your food with you and all your beach essentials as you and others have already pointed out, that you can just relax and not have to worry about anything for the rest of the day. I don't think many beaches have like food stands or anything, but if they do, I imagine the prices would be really expensive.

7. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I'll echo the drinks idea. Bring plenty of water and whatever else you want to sip on. Also take some snack type foods. Buying food and drinks from beach-side vendors can get pretty pricey. It's nice to have what you want with you so you don't need to leave the beach.