Beach Parking

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by to7update • Apr 16, 2017.

1. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Believe it or not, today was my first day at the beach, the weather here is great! :) Back to the beach, and back to paid parking at the beach what, obviously is an abuse, but what can we do? I don't think is normal that we need to pay to park by the beach, is this happening where you live too?

2. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    No, we don't have to pay for parking near the beach in my place. It's completely free, and we just park wherever we have space. We ourself align and organize yourself in that limited parking space. :)

3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Pretty much like it used to happen here where I live years ago @harijobs@harijobs, but some beaches started make this paid parking because the demand for parking spots is huge. I can't even imagine how much those guys cash in, as the park is always full and they charge 3€ per day.

4. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Well, @

parking business is huge and here in malls, it is a very hot business I have to say especially in the malls. They will charge hourly which the amount increases steadily after every hour. Even if we have gone for window shopping and didn't buy anything we will have to pay a huge amount for the parking. It's really frustrating :(

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    We live in a different country, different culture, different business venture; means everything is different. In our country, usually an underdeveloped beach resort, only the entrance is paid by the excursionists and the parking area is free.

I don't know with the rest of the beaches especially those that are fully developed if they are charging for the parking space. Well, for us, when we go for an outing we usually have an extra money for exigency expenses which are unknown to us.