Beat Beat Vocaloid Plus

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Radix24 • Feb 10, 2015.

1. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I have downloaded a game app called Beat Beat Vocaloid. It is a free to play app for the Android OS. Fans of the vocaloid created songs can play this game and listen to the song at the same time. It is a rhythm game.

Warning: It can be hard to start at first. It requires you to have quick reaction time to even play at the easy mode. It can be challenging.

The only draw back is that it tends to have "failed download" errors at times. This requires patience for you to wait. Good think it is also available for play offline.

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    It reminds me of games like Love Live school festival and Cytus on mobile. I guess it's a great game if you're a fan of Vocaloid and the characters, but otherwise there are other rhythm games you can check out on the Play Store.

3. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    Oh. can you give me a list of some of your favorite Rhythm games? Aside from the two that you mentioned here. I plan to add to my collection of mobile games. There is something with Rhythm games that I crave to play.

Yes, I am a vocaloid fan, so I love it. I only have that game as Vocaloid related though. I do not have the other platforms that it is on.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Cool. I've always loved playing rhythm games like Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution... Uh oh, maybe not Dance Dance Revolution but other rhythm games. Anyways, I love one rhythm game for Android - Santa Rockstar. It's pretty cool and the music is awesome (though they're all Christmas songs). Beat Beat would be a nice addition to my library of games on my mobile phone. It seems ok and the average rating is high. I'm gonna download it now.