Beauty Outlets

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Theo • Nov 10, 2015.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are there any beauty outlets where you buy cheaper cosmetics either online or stores? I know in Marshall's sometimes they have stock of Elizabeth Arden items at half price. I have managed to get some masks there for $8 and some serums for $5 and all have been fine. Nordstrom Rack is another place where you buy Neutrogena cheaply and also they stock end of season cosmetics too from various brands.

Any other places that sell cosmetics cheaper?

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    In Canada Winners or Marshall's is a good place to get cosmetics cheaper. I also like to go a Revlon sale they hold twice a year in my city. They have brand name beauty products at a fraction the regular retail price. I think they even have a warehouse in Toronto you can shop at. I've found Neutrogena products there, Revlon cosmetics, L'Oreal shampoos and conditioner etc. Here is the link to their website. If you purchase more than $99 it's free shipping in Canada and the US.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's great and I'm sure people can stock up, or maybe buy extras as gifts. the link didn't show up, can you post it again @purplepen88@purplepen88 ? It's finding reputable outlets that have good quality and not out of date products that is hard to find. I know some get the free gifts, and then try to sell off the special sizes based on the actual value (don't fall for those) and I wouldn't trust those sites. Special sizes are never sold off, as they are always given to stores as promotional tools.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I lived in England, I used a Canadian site called EssentiaDaySpa. It's legitimate and sells a lot of well known, popular brands, ships very quickly and offers very reasonable prices. It may work for you, but ever since I moved back to Botswana, I can't access the site and I'm absolutely gutted. I'm not sure why I can't access it, because they are meant to ship here!

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Great! I will look into it. Shipping is the main thing, plus I know buying colors without seeing them isn't always the best way to buy and can be a false economy. I do play safe and only buy things I know I will use or that I have used before. I guess most companies don't want to advertise the fact they are being sold for less than retail price, but most I think are from stores that have gone into liquidation or companies sell off old season stock or ones with old packaging.

6. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    Sorry, here's the link again.

I hope you find some items you like. I've used it before and loved the products and most of all the prices.

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Theo, I urge you to check it out because I'm sure you'll love it! It's cheaper than the UK, and they always send you a shed load of good samples, some of which are a decent size. I noticed also, customs didn't always charge me any tax. I'm sorry, but I don't quite remember what the shipping costs were, but it was nothing exterminate. Enjoy it, my friend :)