Beauty product you can't live without

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by katharinemae • Mar 1, 2014.

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I couldn't live without BB cream, concealer, foundation, and my lip balm. I think they are the most essential beauty products for me. ;)

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't use so much beauty products. In fact, I think I'm only using a significant one, which is the Cetaphil. I don't think I can really continue my day-to-day activities without it. It's been part of my life and routine for many years. Not because I'm already used to using it, but more than that, it really helps to clean my skin and to make my face stay free from breakouts.

3. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    I can't live without lipstick and other all natural face washes. I'm really into Burt's Bees because the products are totally natural without any bad ingredients that is no good for the skin.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't live without these three things: herbal face cream, eyeliner and hair products like conditioner, Moroccan-Argan oil and leave-on (specially made for the curly haired). I have already shunned the use of face powder and foundation since my facial skin reacts violently to them and the only product it has taken a liking to is Yoko's herbal face cream, which provides the same - if not better - results as face powders. As for eyeliners, I can't live without them because they light up my eyes and, in a more psychological sense, they add to my self-confidence. Lastly, I have large, difficult-to-manage curls so I need a bunch of hair products to tame them and make them look shiny.

5. keytcee

keytceeMember

Threads:
    I absolutely cannot live without my lip balm and eyebrow pencil.

If I was on a stranded island and could only pick two products, these two would be the perfect products for me because

1) I seriously cannot go out of the house without doing my eyebrows. Eyebrows are so underrated by women nowadays and some think that it isn't important when it actually is. With just the eyebrows you can look younger and look more alive. So for me, definitely an eyebrow pencil or pen. Just anything for the eyebrows is fine.

2) My skin is sensitive and so are my lips. My lip balm can save my lips and my skin because a lip balm can act as a moisturizer if you don't have one or if you need something like Petroleum jelly. Now that I think about it, lip balms aren't just beauty savers they're life savers too. You can totally use it as a substitute for Petroleum jelly if you have a burn or rash.

6. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't even know if this is a beauty product, but I suppose that it is to me so the beauty product that I feel I cannot live without is lip balm lol. I have a Vaseline set of lip balms? I have the green aloe vera one, the red one, and the regular blue one. I have used up all of the green and blue ones, and I am almost finished with the red one too. They keep my lips so smooth and healthy-looking. I don't know where I'd be without them.