Beauty products not tested on animals?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Earthmama1 • Mar 2, 2014.

1. Earthmama1

Earthmama1Member

Threads:
    Anyone know of a beauty line sold in stores or online that does not ever test on animals? If so what are the prices and where could i find such a thing?

2. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    There are a numbers of cosmetic products that does not test on animals. As animal advocates continue to fight against cruelty and testing on animals, more and more companies are putting a stop to their animal testings.
    One beauty product that I use that doesn't test on any animals is Liz Clairborne, they actually have a PETA's ethical stamp of approval as a brand that does not test its products on animals. Another brand that is also vegan and animal friendly
    is Urban decay.

3. AliahZ

AliahZNew Member

Threads:
    There are so many beauty brands that do not test on animals. People are also have gain awareness and starts to choose brands that are cruelty free. Thank god! Lucky us, these amazing brands are not all high end & expensive. Quite a few of them are so affordable and guess what, the products are amazing too!
    Some of the cruelty free brands are, obviously The Body Shop. I love Body Shop but i don't get my neauty products from them because i think that they produce better lotions, body wash, shampoos, etc. Those are their main products. Not to say that their beauty products suck, it's just that i don't prefer to get them from Body Shop.
    Then we have NYX. Where do i even begin. NYX is amazing. They have amazing products, they are so affordable, & they do not test on animals! NYX is one of the amazing products that u can get at the drugstore. I live in Malaysia, and makeup stuff can get a little bit pricey here. Even the drugstore brands like Maybelline & Revlon are a bit overpriced. However, NYX is the most affordable well known great brand u can get in Malaysia.
    Like NYX, Elf is also very very affordable. We do not have Elf here in Malaysia but i have seen quite a few makeup gurus that use Elf's products . I have done a bit of a research on Elf & i am dying to try some of the products. I have seen so many great reviews on them.
    now on the higher price than those two. Smashbox & Urban Decay are two of the most popular brands. They do not test on animals. The products are hands down, INCREDIBLE. Urban Decay is most popular with their NAKED pallettes.
    These are some of the cruelty free products. I'm sure u can easily find these at your area.
    :)