Bed Bath And Beyond Mobile Coupon

Discussion in Online Shopping started by MakingCents • Jun 13, 2015.

1. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I was having the hardest time finding a coupon from Bed Bath and Beyond that I could use on their website. I had stack and stacks of those 20% offers that come in the mail or in the paper, but I needed to order online so I had to find an online promo code.

I was able to find a phone number to text, 239663. If you send the code FBOffer to that phone number you'll get 20% off tied to your phone number within 24 hours. You dont even need a code, you just need to enter your number at checkout. Happy shopping!

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Another little tip I discovered by accident - if you go into one of their stores looking to purchase a product you saw on their web site and they don't have it in stock for some reason, they will often offer to order it for you online and in the process, you don't have to pay shipping. Plus you can use those in store coupons for like 20% off on top of it.

I went in there earlier this year to buy an Iced Tea Maker I had seen on their site, and they did not have it in stock because it was a seasonal item and it was still spring. So the store associate took me over to her register and placed the order for me and had it shipped directly to my house and didn't even charge me for the shipping. Plus she accepted my coupon on top of it. It arrived in like 4 days or so, which was no big deal at all.