Bedtime

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Jennifer • Aug 4, 2012.

1. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I know, this world seems to have us with a hand full and there is no rest for the worlds working people and I believe that is what makes us so worn and stressed out. If we could just work when we want and sleep however long we want, then we would be much happier people. Just like the other people in the other countries, as long as we get our work done.

2. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a really hard time getting to sleep at night, and unless I have a couple of drinks or beers to unwind, I am usually up all night. Strangely, I don't like it to be too quiet when I am trying to get to sleep, so I will leave the TV on with the volume set down low for some background noise.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I try to go to bed early at night around 9 10 but it never works so i usually get in bed about 1030 to 11 pm but i don't fall asleep right away i end up watching tv or on my phone before i actually fall asleep

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am the first person up in the house, which is around 6am. I live with my daughter and 2 middle school age kids that have to be out by 8:15am. I have to go out to work 2 days a week, riding a bus that takes 2 hours or more each way. I try to go to bed by 10pm during the week, by Friday I am running to the bed, all though I am up at 6am I usually wake up before 5am, a neighbor has a very heavy truck that wakes me up when they go past the house.

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I can never put a time on when I go to bed. I just go to sleep when I want because I am a night person and kind of hate that but what can I say, that's who I am. I sleep my best in the day hours and nights are for me to do whatever I need to do except when I have to go pay the bills or run errands during the day.

6. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    I only set bedtime on weekday, around 11:00. On weekdays my bedtime depends on when i am sleepy.:D

7. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I have to say I have a horrible sleep pattern. I have to go to work at 2am every morning, and may not go to sleep until 11 pm or 11:30pm, if I do fall asleep. When I get off work I stay up for another two or three hours and finally sleep at either 9 or 10 am. Then many way up at 2 or 3pm. So as you can see I hardly get any sleep. I need to get a better schedule, when I do I know it would be better!

8. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would recommend buying glasses with an orange/amber lens to block out the blue light which disrupts your natural circadian rhythm. Artificial light messes up our sleep and this is an effective way of overcoming it.