Before You Buy An Advertised Item . . .

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Denis Hard • Nov 6, 2015.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh my God, you more of less just described my personality lol. People are fucking exhausting!!! ;)

No, I feel like it will eventually happen. When enough people open their eyes, and see their power collectively, then fire will be fought with fire, and unfortunately I feel like many people will lose their lives for change to take place. I wish the police and military members who they have working for them would realize the danger that they themselves and their family members down the line are going to be in, if the powers that be continue their power trip. But many of these people are MK-Ultra mind control slaves, and no amount of anything will get through to them. They keep pushing these race wars because divide and conquer, and they are petrified of people unifying.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In an ideal world, I would agree with you on this. It seems so simple.. just rise. Fire with fire. And yes, many lives would be lost. Ma.ny. But we're McDonalds nations. Most are too busy to open their eyes, others too lazy, others think they're doing enough behind their screen. In some places, they're poor enough to have nothing to lose.. but us? Good gawd, we're bought and paid for. I don't know.. either way, it doesn't really look good. What happens when we take our lives back? Other than me and my island of course lol.

3. DreekLass

Threads:
    Unfortunately you are right. They use so many distractions, tools, foods, drugs, and poisoning to get us to comply to their fuckshit lol. Only when they start rounding us up and keeping us in camps, will people realize that they are going to lose everything anyway. I feel like a new system will have to be established, and it will be more just. Something drastic will most likely have to happen before everyday people begin to take a stance, and it will have to happen in their own backyards.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Who needs camps when you have computers lol. Everyone's pretty compliant as it is.. even when they're standing up to it lol. I don't even want to know everything we have to look forward to and everything currently going on behind the curtain. Apparently paying taxes means selling your soul.. it's an old, old story and definitely one that has to have an end. The more that comes out as truth (just the proven truths no less), the scarier and surreal it all gets. I can't believe how accepting everyone is and if you're not, you're a tinfoil hatter! yikes.. if we had time travelled to this moment, we wouldn't stand for any of it. But since we slowly grew with it and were conditioned to accept it...........................>>>

5. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I have indeed been guilty of not doing this in the past, but now I am a lot mroe savvy. Funny because I sawe a phone not to long ago, that I found £55 cheaper in argos, than the advertised price of £95. I'll never just buy as soon as I see a deal again :p

6. DreekLass

Threads:
    The camps are to murder people in so that they can depopulate the world, so that the masses will be even more easy to control. Martial law type status. If Obama coming out and trying to get the masses to get behind the war on Syria, which contains a lot of young children, is any indication, we have more 9/11 type bullshit to deal with. I had this one guy on tumblr call me a tinhatter, and he had the word zombie in his tumblr username. I was like, enough said; keep shading yourself so that I don't have to, honey ;)

Gotta get them with that nice nasty lol. You are spot on about that. It seems like a natural progression. But it is anything but.

7. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I just meant why bother with the camps when nobody is doing anything to stop them anyway. They've already gotten so far.. who are we to stop drooling behind our screens to keep it all from progressing. No need for genocide these days, we've handed them our lives already and hang ourselves every day. So drama lol.. what were we talking about again?? lmao...

8. DreekLass

Threads:
    No, I know. But they want a smaller number of people around. Not necessarily so that there are less people around to stop them. But just so that we are easier to manage for them. Whilst there are more of us than them, they have to exercise patience in executing their false flags and such. If they toss people in a camp, the people have no say, and they don't have to pretend that the people have a say either. I don't know how much you know about this topic, as far as how they get their kicks, but the genocide is very important to these psychopaths. They feed off of misery, death, pedophilia, mind control - anything that is low vibratory. But now we are veering off into an area that many would consider to be absolutely crazy and out of the question.

9. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the ways of today are crazy and out of the question lol. We're still doing things you read about in history books, but with robots and skinny jeans! lol. There are still people on this planet so like those of the very distant past, but with bigger weapons. Still trading the same way, slavery, rich own the poor, suffering, religion etc etc.

I just assume they would keep us around for the money. Fewer people leads to fall in many other areas that are just holding on or suffering as it is. Not that I think what you're saying is far fetched. Nothing is anymore. But no, I don't know much about it. I'm a part of the McDonalds nation.. I figure I'm one person and will live in ignorant bliss until whatever happens happens.. because it will anyway. I've pretty much given up on the people, since they've clearly given up on themselves.

10. DreekLass

Threads:
    But with robots and skinny jeans lmao!!! I agree with you. They teach certain history and omit other parts of history intentionally, in order to keep the vibrational frequency of those specific events alive within the masses from when they are children and teenagers. They don't tell the truth about inventors - black inventors and female inventors. It is all orchestrated very specifically, and for the purpose of keeping the racist, misogynistic culture that they have cultivated alive. They whitewash history. They are very smart unfortunately, because they understand how reality works, and have kept many secrets about our own personal power from us pertaining to that. Not only that, but they use these secrets about how much power we do actually have against us to keep us creating misery and fear. That's why they are so big on mind control, and getting these celebrities to push certain agendas. I've said this many times, but the deeper you go, the 'crazier' it gets. They don't just keep us around for money - they can just create more money. The money is a tool to keep us busy and distracted and divided, as well as miserable. Food is also a tool to keep us unhealthy, chemically incapable of accessing our true potential. There are cures that scientists have found for diseases, and then they have curiously disappeared, or been followed, or been silenced. This stuff goes so freaking deep. If only people on a wider scale were aware of how deep it goes, and the reasons behind all of their schemes. They love to laugh at us for all being so symbol illiterate too, because their symbolism is almost everywhere - in advertising, in cultural statues, buildings, TV shows, movies, album covers, celebrity pictures, red carpet events, presidential and political gatherings. If you know what you are looking for, there is no missing it.

I'm not giving up. Things will change. They are already changing. But, the issue is how many people will lose their lives in the process, and how much more destruction will have to take place before their system comes down. The fact is that it is coming down. They are shitting their pants right now, which is why they are pushing this race war so hard, and the whole terrorist ploy. They are getting desperate. They are smart, yes. But, anybody who needs to control anyone else is a fearful being, which means that they are omitting a low frequency, which means that they are weak. It is only through the secrets that they are keeping from the masses that they are so easily able to manipulate and control. It goes even deeper yet, in that beings that we cannot see have a big say in what goes down here on Earth. Both benevolent and malevolent.

#30Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  11. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I guess I just don't understand why wiping most of us out would work.. I get the control thing, but countries still trade with and owe each other. And what good would less people really do them in that regard? I'm equating less people with less power, not more.. just less likely to be overthrown by the people. There are too many branches and ways it could go (mostly bad from my new-to-this perspective) for me to wrap my brain around it. They thrive because of us, not despite us. I'm assuming. It's all a balancing act though.. some areas could do without, some absolutely need our numbers. So confused! lol. And I know when it comes to us money is pulled out of thin air.. but... but UGH haha. See this makes my brain go in a billion directions at once. Tis why I don't have a massive opinion on it. I'd be talking myself through it for months lol. I do think a lot of us are building up to something.. but again, having a hard time wrapping my head around how. I do believe it all goes much much deeper than we all know.. I expect the worst from our keepers.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's why it's advised to always take note of the prices of the products before they go on sale, because there is a huge chance that the prices are not really discounted and they just made it appear like it is. Sometimes they just mark the item as "sale" when the truth is the price is still the same.

13. DreekLass

Threads:
    These people are psychopaths, and a part of why they are so eager to wipe the majority of the planet out is because they think that if they create the perfect conditions on Earth, then their 'God's' will return, or some bullshit like that. They rejoice when people die. It feeds them, and the entities that they are working for behind the scene. Them harming children has very little to do with sex, but more to do with the energy that children provide for these dark entities behind the scenes.

14. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I agree with the psychopath part lol.. the rest just boggles my mind. I can't imagine what they get out of wiping us out.. black and white maybe, but once I start following the branches it just gets all jumbled up and makes no sense to me. Because I can't see how it would really benefit them (power needs people to thrive), but they can't be so stupid that they haven't thought of what little old me has lol, so I guess they know what's best and wiping us out is the way to go. In which case, fast food makes a whole lot of sense to me now lmao. Not that I know what I'm talking about.. a few moments of thinking it through doesn't count for much lol. I just wish whatever will happen, good or bad, will hurry up and happen so we can get on with life.. whatever that ends up being.

15. DreekLass

Threads:
    That's why following the branches is so crucial. They want you to get jumbled and discouraged, and other times they will invite you partway in, only to make fun of what is essentially the truth. They get celebs to do this too, by getting interviewers to ask them if they are in the Illuminati, only for the celebs to laugh and poke fun at the whole thing. Have you heard about the Georgia Guidestones? Their plans to depopulate the earth are engraved on those stones and in different languages. They recently added something to the stones last year, I think it was. ALL the signs are there, but people either don't want to see them, or just are not able to. Power does need people to thrive, but they are fearful people. They have to move very slowly because of how many of us there are. But they also want to be able to move as they please, which they feel they can do with a lot less of us. On top of that, they like to do their little ritualistic sacrifices, on certain dates, as a sacrifice to their 'Gods' in the hopes that these Gods will one day return. I could go on for hours about this. Lol. I had always thought that you knew the root reasons as to why they were so big on feeding us bad food, and modifying our food, so that it does not benefit our bodies, and poisoning our water, because we talk about food a lot. It has to do with money, which is just a tool, and it also has to do with death and disease, and fear. They are also pushing this transgender thing in the media recently too, so as to attempt to destroy the divine masculine and feminine. But I don't feel that their case is strong there. But this is what I love about our relationship - we can talk all this time, and still not know things about one another :)

They want to depopulate the majority of earth. Killing masses of people in order to do this is nothing to them. They consider them sacrifices. That is what 9/11 was, and now the Paris thing. The Paris thing was meant to be another 9/11 type situation.

16. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I guess I just figure whatever will be will be and it's much more controllable to just worry about bettering myself and keeping my family happy and healthy than to worry about secret, shady, creepy stuff. I know secret, shady, creepy stuff is behind most of the worlds ills, so I just exist with it and do what I can to make my time here happy.. concentrating on the WHYs doesn't do that.. it takes from me. Concentrating on nutrition science (for example) the way I do gives an immediate benefit.. makes us healthier and in turn makes us happier and instead of wondering why they do what they do to food, which takes from happiness, I worry more about how to avoid it or lessen it.. because again, healthier = happier. So I'm just another armchair activist in that way.. because I only have this one life and I know there are a lot of people with the same passion I have for nutrition science, but for the secret, shady, creepy stuff who figure these things out and if anything at all can happen from there, I'm all in.. until then, I leave that research to those who have the brain for it. But it does all interest me very much and wish I could fly over on my private jet to pick your brain lol.. love learning from my Dreekster :) :p

17. DreekLass

Threads:
    I feel you have the right idea about bettering yourself, and your family. It all starts at home, and if everyone could and would do that, the powers that be would be even more screwed than they are already. I like to understand the how's and the why's in life. But at the same time I know that not everyone is like that. I just feel like knowledge is power, and it is important to know what we are dealing with. But that is not the only way to tackle it. There are many ways, and your way is one of them ;)

18. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh I'm a HUGE how/why person lol. I need it for everything, to envision how everything works to better understand it (the opposite of how they teach in schools.. I probably annoyed the crap out of my teachers lol). In this case, I want to know the hows and the whys, but because it's something I can't change on my own, I take the smaller, more immediately gratifying task of focussing on bettering us and the world through my own actions. If I felt there was some way to change the creepy stuff, I would do it.. but I suppose I do it in little ways every day (boycotting, educating my children, educating myself, turning off the tv and focusing on real life and real people etc etc). And I focus more on the results of their shady.. because it's right there in front of me, obvious and changeable, leaving me plenty of time for what matters to me. The other stuff would take up time I don't have, considering the time I already spend on educating myself.. there's just so much I can pack in this skull! lol. So I leave certain things up to my fellow skull fillers, just like they leave some things up to me lol.. and you do a great job and can summarize fro me so I don't have to lose the rest of my day to more research. So I still learn.. but by cheating a little ;)

19. DreekLass

Threads:
    Awww, now I am imagining child JosieP, and I am warmed by it :) :) :) But not I am laughing at you irritating your teachers with question after question after question lol. When I was younger, more than a few teachers would snap at me for being inquisitive, which is completely not the way that it is supposed to be -_- Every little action, and thought helps. I feel it will take everybody doing their part in order for change to take place, as opposed to this big thing having to happen, although a big thing would work too. But I feel like more lives would be lost that way. Your method of learning sounds smart and efficient. I am definitely on board with it ;)

20. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I find your tip to be especially true when grocery shopping. For example, when shopping for peanut butter, I noticed that a name brand was on sale in the sale advertisement for $1.50, which seems like a decent deal. However, when I got to the store, I noticed that the store brand of peanut butter is regularly priced at $1.50. The sale advertisement made me feel like I was going to get a good deal, however, by examining my options, I found that it really was not worth stocking up on. This is why it is important to know and keep track of the rock bottom prices that you are willing to pay for goods and services, so that you can anticipate what is a good deal and what is not.