Belly Burner

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by tommymac • Aug 30, 2012.

1. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have any interest in trying the Belly Burner? The belt goes over your belly after you put on some thermal activator cream and it supposedly increases your belly's core temperature and helps you burn calories.

Seems to good to be true.

2. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Well, you know what they say about something seems too good to be true. It sounds like a load of malarkey to me. But, who knows? Maybe someone who has one of these did see results and will post them here.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Its a waste. There is an old trick that my mom use to do and it reminds me much of this. She would apply hemorrhoid cream to her belly and wrap a garbage bag around her belly while working out. This kept the heat inside the bag, made her sweat more in her mid region while working out and the hemorrhoid cream (since its made to shrink vascular swelling in the anal region) was said to also help the skin in the abdominal region to stay tight while loosing weight. It's rubbish, doesn't work. I tried it myself and it didn't make a difference with or without the heat so I guess this contraption probably wont work either.

4. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    After trying most of the products on the market that claim to burn belly fat, the only things that work was eating healthy and exercising regularly. I would not invest in the Belly Burner because its a waste of money.

5. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    The only sure way to effectively lose the belly bulge is to work out and eat healthy. It does seem too good to be true. Having a fit body doesn't happen that easily.

6. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    Wow. Come to think of it, your mom probably got that trick from elsewhere and the Belly Burner folks picked up on it.

Did your mom ever see any results?

7. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Fat burning is a complex chemical process, with the involvement of catalysts and enzymes. How then can something applied externally make this process happen internally? :confused:

8. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    So, thanks to Mrs. Priz, I think we have tracked down the origin of the belly burner system. No doubt the belly burner folks are making some coin off of this. Are there any other old home remedies that we can exploit and jazz up for our own personal profit?

9. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the review! I should have known it was to good to be true. I found a few good ab workouts on youtube so I can save the money I would waste on this.

10. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    That's because it is too good to be true. Those products do not really do as they claim, they may help tighten loose skin but thats about it. they do not really burn fat, at least i have yet to come across a legit one that does. when something seems too good to be true, odds are it is too good to be true.

11. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, in the past I will admit that I used a product very similar to this. Guess what, it didn't work that well. That I have no doubt that the manufacturer of the belly burner would say that this isn't the same product. That there product is far better and more advance then something that came out some twenty years ago. But to be honest I still have my doubts that this would be any better then what I used back then.