Ben And Jerry's Vs. Hagen Daaz

Discussion in Product Reviews started by DancingLady • Jul 28, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have had both of those brands, but in terms of the Haagen Das pints of ice cream I haven't had one in years. I usually just eat the bars they have. Those are very good by the way. I rarely eat Ben and jerry's for one thing, it is quite expensive, and for another, it has about twice the calories of normal ice cream. So, I guess I might go for Haagen Das. They used to have an flavor called Cassis i really liked, and their Rum Raisin was really intense and good.

2. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think though both of these brands of Ice Cream(Ben and Jerrys and Haagen- Dazs) are pretty good,but its been some time since I have had these brands though,so sometimes they may get better or worse. Anyways I do like vanilla Ice Cream with some kind of fresh fruit in it like cherries or strawberries are my favorites- I would say,but any other fruit would interest me as well-even peaches. I think I'm more into the flavor of Ice Cream than the brand though.

#42Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  3. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I like both of the brands and i find their products are of high quality and set the standard to what ice cream should be and taste like, but i will prefer Hagen Daaz since it's not that sweet and the taste is rather unique.