Benefits Of Rv Travel

Discussion in Travel started by Jason76 • May 29, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    RVs, also known as recreational vehicles, are basically little motel rooms that you can drive around in. Therefore, they can save people in motel fees, assuming that the RV wasn't massively expensive. Anyway, even though, a family could technically never stop driving, sometimes situations exist where they might choose to park the RV in an RV park and do their sleeping there. However, though, to be competitive, I'm sure the cost of RV parks is cheaper than motels.

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    My family and I have rented an RV twice but that's only because we went to visit an uncle in kind of a deserted place. Where he lives there are no stores near not even motels one must travel around half an hours in car to get to them. Good thing there is a lot of space to park the RV so it was our house for an entire week. It was convinient as we were able to stay put in one place instead of having to travel back and forth. To our surprise renting it wasn't pricey.

3. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    Yes there are different ways to travel in RVs,and one way you can save a lot of money is by camping in certain areas and this is known as Boondocking or sometimes called dry camping ,so you are not paying for utilities,clubhouses or a lot of amenities either. Boondocking is popular on public lands out west and also their are opportunities in national and state forests as well.

4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am greatly amused by the RV because it looks like a complete home. When my parents were in the US, they lived in an RV temporarily. There is no RV here and I have yet to see one. For traveling on a vacation in an RV, I think that is a great idea because it is like bringing your home with you. However, I am not comfortable with the thought that I would drive an RV and the only passenger is my wife. That would be expensive because an RV definitely consumes much gasoline. Maybe for 6 people, the RV would be economical.