Best Affordable Android Phone?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by onliner • Feb 27, 2017.

1. onliner

onlinerNew Member

Threads:
    The mobile industry has evolved since it's advent several years back. It has revolutionized communication and how people associate with one another generally.

Business can be said to be quite booming for several phone manufacturers of the now popular Android Platform.Competition has set in creating a need for each company to fight tooth and nail to stay ahead of its peers.

Samsung,Infinix ,Tecno and Sony are some of the major brands that have taken up a lion's share of the Android market. All these brands struggle everyday to make sure they come up with nice devices to conquer the market. But as a consumer, which great brand of Android smartphones do you think has the best features at a price that is way affordable to ever Tom, Dick and Harry?

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Recently I received a loyalty smartphone from the Globe which I have a planned subscription with them for several years. In the first place, I am adamant to get one for their phones are too expensive. I don't have enough money to get one.

So I have to shift buying affordable phones like what you have mentioned here. I took the Samsung unit, especially Galaxy model. It didn't last long it got lost due to my negligence. I dropped it from my short pocket unnoticed.

I was compelled to visit the Globe Center and the personnel accommodated me and she gave me the latest unit of Huawei P9 which cost more than PhP30,000 ($600 USD). Wow, its too costly I said to myself. I couldn't afford it.

No, sir, the lady personnel assured me that I would just pay PhP6,000 ($120 USD) and I will have the unit as my loyalty award.

Huawei P9.

3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Well, Huawei is a good brand I believe, and Samsung is the best in what concerns android. Affordable is a very good word really because we need to buy a decent phone, as buying the cheapest one in the market if throwing money to the trash. I recently did that buying the cheaper Wiko in the market, and it's horrible, never again!

4. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I think Xiomi is coming up fast with features as good as that of Samsung or LG or even better at almost half price compared to them. It would be worthwhile to mention here that Xiomi was working in background as OEM for many reputed mobile companies but now has decided to sell with its own brand name. Xiomi is out to capture a major share with its aggressive marketing and superior technical technology.

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I'm making note of some of these suggetions as I am due for an upgrade around now. I have had a Samsung Galaxy S5 and although it has been ok I always had problems sending pictures with it. I always had to send them on Whatsapp so I will be looking for something different this time.

The most affordable phone I ever bought was a Nokia which ran Windows but the camera wasn't good and I probably wouldn't have another. It's a good alternative for someone who doesn't have a lot of money though.