Best Android app for taking notes

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by lindbergh • Jan 3, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use my Galaxy Note 2 a lot in taking down notes. Is got this app called S Note which is very ideal for note taking. Now that I've been using it for a year now, it seems that I'm getting tired of it. Do you guys know of other great note taking apps for Android devices?

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I have the Samsung Note 3, which I originally wanted the Samsung Note 2 but the store already sold out that phone. I also use S-Note, which is convenient for me to just write down any notes simply by activating the S-Pen. Also, I use Action Memo to write down quick notes in case I forget later. I also use Gnote as part of the note-taking app in addition to S-Note. The good thing about Gnote is that I can sync all my notes to my e-mail address, which is the easy way to store all my notes to prevent from losing them.

3. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly prefer the old pen and paper for taking notes, if I had a bigger screen on my phone it might be more of an option though. That said really any free app does the trick for me, I used to have a no-bells-and-whistles plain note taking app but can't seem to find it. Would recommend checking out the free app store if its just something you'll use occasionally.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite note taking app is Evernote. I fell in love with the web version of Evernote. I was happy to discover that there was an app for my Android phone. The web version syncs up with my phone.

5. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend you to go with the Evenote app if you want to start taking notes. Its an app which is very simple to use and is able to the job very efficiently and effectively. You can install evernote on all your devices, i.e., mobile, tablet and PC and start taking notes. And the best thing about it that it syncs automatically between all of your devices.

6. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I once used Evernot for my note writing, and it is pretty awesome. It has some useful features like sharing notes and cloud synching, its very simple to use and is very very efficient. It also gives you the ability to record voice notes, useful when taking notes in class or if you're dozing off.

7. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Man, what's Samsung doing? After I updated my Note 2 to the latest software, I now have 2 S Note apps - the original S Note and the new S Note. I don't know why Samsung made a new S Note app as I think that it's a step in the wrong direction. It has a lot less features than the original S Note. Oh, by the way, I found another new note taking app. It's developed by Wacom and it's called Bamboo Paper. It looks great. It's like having a piece of pen and paper with you every time. It's free too.

8. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm so glad I decided to read this thread as I, too, have been looking for android apps where I can take notes on. I go all day long with thoughts popping up in my head and if I don't log them, I will forget them. I will take a look at Evernote and see if its something I can take advantage of. I'm loving how the above posters are talking of its great features. Anything that helps me log mind notes, I'm good to go! Thanks to everyone that's listed ways here. I really do appreciate them.