Best Android tablet manufacturer?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by addicted_buyer • Jun 10, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    What is, in your opinion, the best Android tablet manufacturer in the market right now? Is it Acer? Samsung? Sony? Why?

2. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I am looking into buying one but I am still unsure as to which one would be best. Samsung is a pretty strong South Korean brand...and they are growing rapidly. Then again Sony has a long standing reputation. I would think that the one who had the better battery life. I am concerned as the Samsung phones of people I know all had problems with the battery...and that may have moved over to the tablet. Or maybe not?

Also, the link added by udcc is not working so I will be doing more research and will head over again. Thanks, wish I could have been more helpful.

3. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I would say wait for the Google Nexus 7 tablet. It's supposed to have a Tegra 3 graphics chip, which can run the most demanding games. The price is affordable it's only $200. Which is about how much you would pay for a phone. There's a 7 inch screen and it runs everything from books, games, web browsing, and more. I don't like Samsung because their products are poorly made. Sony is decent, but I would just wait for the Nexus 7 if I were you.

4. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    I have had the opposite experience with Samsung - I have always found that their items last longer and are reliable, be that phones or laptops etc. I have never had a Samsung tablet though. I bought my son an Acer tablet for his birthday yesterday and I wouldn't recommend it at all - it appears to have a life of its own and likes to switch itself off when it feels like it. As a rule, I like Acer - I have an ACER laptop that has been nothing but reliable, I just wouldn't recommend the tablet.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a helpful thread for those people that are considering to buy a tablet. I thought that as long as the product is branded and expensive then you really would not have too much complaints against it's performance as compared to their cheaper counterparts. I guess that I was wrong, and they still do have some flaws.

#5Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  6. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I like Samsung because it's one of my favorite brand for mobile devices. The customer service is very good in terms of replying back to me in a timely manner. I like Samsung tablets, which look very stylish and durable. I have always used Samsung for as long as I can remember.

7. Pickicool

PickicoolNew Member

Threads:
    I'm really not a fan of apple, but I will say Apple.
    The Ipad is the best tablet out there in my opinion.
    * It does exactly what it needs to do without any problems.
    It's fast, big, beautiful, fluid ... etc ...

Then I say it's the Samsung tablets, as Samsung is still in quality. The tablets offer more possibilities.

There is also a Sony that can make beautiful performance tablets. The problem is that Sony quickly abandons his shelves and he did not support.

Acer is not recommended .. For me, it is a computer brand.
    It is ... nothing more, nothing less.

Well, I hope I have helped someone.

8. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    In my opinion, apple tablet is the best. I have tried MSI and SAMSUNG, but my device always gives me a headache every time I aborted a download. I don't know about the others, but to me its APPLE.