Best area of an airport

Discussion in Travel started by devilishomar • Jun 21, 2014.

1. devilishomar

devilishomarMember

Threads:
    What's the best area or section of an airport that you like to hangout while waiting for your flight? Personally, I love the Duty Free area since you get to see such delicious and eye-catching items that really keep you going for hours. It's a great way to pass the time (even if you're not buying something) and a great way to buy something to read/do during the flight.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I actually just enjoy sitting at my boarding gate and people watching.

Sometimes that's a back corner to watch the people who are also waiting.

Sometimes that might be right out front to watch the people walking by instead.

I don't do much walking around or window shopping, though.

3. Fauxpat

FauxpatMember

Threads:
    I'm a terrible person. My favorite spots in an airport are wherever I can smoke. Entire rooms are becoming more and more hard to find, but I know Atlanta has one by every terminal. It's especially good if you're like me where air travel stresses you out so bad that you need a smoke break, but don't want to have to go through security again.

4. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    Well aside from the premium areas where you get a ton of 'free' stuff if you pay the small fee when you're booking your tickets-and you can easily make it worth your while if you choose to-I like to just sit in one of the restaurants, having a little food and drink while reading a book.

5. elizahoa

elizahoaNew Member

Threads:
    yeah I am also not fond of window shopping, it is a little bit disappointing to see something you need without buying it. Instead I just sit down to wait and read book.

6. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    When I have some free time on airport so I always do window shopping. It is my favorite section on airport. In this way I can easily spend my time without any problem. Shopping is my favorite hobby. I love to buy things for me and my family. During shopping my waiting time and favorite hobby both can be done.