Best Baby Formula Milk

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lizzief79 • Mar 24, 2014.

1. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    I have just moved my baby onto the bottle after five months of breastfeeding because he isn't gaining weight. At the moment I am using Cow & Gate, mainly because of the price. I am wondering if this is the best formula milk to use or if there isn't really any difference between them all. I haven't got a lot of experience because I breastfed my other three until they were old enough to have a sippy cup. If anyone can give me their personal review that would be great.

2. dorann

dorannMember

Threads:
    With my daughter I was given Carnation Good Start through WIC and that did seem like a really good formula but it was a bit pricey if I would have had to pay for it myself.

With my son the doctor recommended Enfamil which is also a really good formula but even more expensive than Good Start. However, I did a little bit of experimenting and I found that the Member's Mark formula from Sam's Club was much the same as Enfamil and a lot cheaper as well so that is what I used for the rest of the first year of his life.

3. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I used Sma milk with my daughter and my mum used it with me so its well tried and tested. I don't have any experience personally with Cow and Gate but am told that it is also good formula. Aptamil is another good one because apparently its the closest you can get to breast milk. At the end of the day its whatever you think works best for you and baby. Trial and Error, there is not a lot of difference between them all.