Best Bang For The Buck Kitty Litter

Discussion in Pets started by bogo • May 7, 2016.

1. bogo

bogoMember

Threads:
    Who ever knew there can be so many types of kitty litter! Different weights, materials, scents and other qualities. How can I choose the best one for my cat? I have heard you shouldn't use heavily scented stuff because the cats don't like it, but I'm not sure if it has much merit. I see Costco has huge qualities for a decent price but I'm not sure I can store that much considering how slow I go through it. So what's everyone's go to kitty litter, any do you know of any coupons out for certain types?

2. surlaw

surlawMember

Threads:
    I usually buy the Tidy Cats brand at Petco. I used to go to the dollar store for my cat litter, and it seemed pretty reasonable. I learned recently that Tidy Cats ends up being less expensive at only $6 for a twenty pound bag! That's the cheapest for where I'm from. I've never bought litter online, but I bet you could find some good deals on the Petco or Petsmart website. I'd order them when you're ordering other products for your kitties, though, so that you could get free shipping or some other deal. :)

3. bogo

bogoMember

Threads:
    Is Petco the same as Petmart? I ask because I only have the latter in my area. I could probably get away with getting a twenty pound bag, but that's about the make I'd want to get at one time. I like to shop in person for this sort of thing. Thanks for the insight.