Best Bb Cream Or Tinted Moisturizer

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by PunkinPie • May 13, 2015.

1. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    Beauty guru's out there. I need your help. Summer is almost here and where I live the temperature is usually in the hundreds everyday. I don't want to wear heavy foundation when this time comes. I am currently on the hunt for a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer to wear on a daily basis. My skin is oily, and sometimes acne prone although that is mostly under control. I am looking for moderate coverage, SPF, and oil free. If you have had any success please share your story with me! I am also hoping to find one that is budget friendly. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg.

Thanks in advance money saving people!

2. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    Usually I mix all natural coco butter, and a little like foundation to make my own tinted moisturizer. Its cost is low and coco butter is very good for the skin. Another option is trying Maybelline BB cream which is very light and have the ingredients, I believe you are searching for. I do agree with you about avoiding heavy makeup in the summer, and all year round. It makes my skin feel horrible.

3. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I love The Face Shop's BB Cream. I have acne, but this BB cream doesn't make my acne worse unlike the other ones that I have tried before. I don't know if this is available in your country though because it is a Korean makeup brand. Maybe, you can check their website for local stores. You can also check online sellers. It's affordable but very good for your skin. :)

4. keytcee

keytceeMember

Threads:
    Korean makeup brands have really good BB creams and tinted moisturizers that are amazing for summer. I've been using Etude House's CC cream for so long and I love it since it's light and it doesn't melt on my face on a hot day. CC cream is BB cream's sister and it stands for Color Corrector as it doesn't have much coverage but just smoothens out your skin and corrects your uneven skin tone. It also acts as a moisturizer and has SPF on it and I love it. There's also The Face Shop's CC cream which has more coverage than Etude House's CC cream and it also has the same effects.

I highly recommend buying Korean makeup products for BB creams and tinted moisturizers or just makeup in general because they have SO much stuff that will really make your skin feel and look amazing. Koreans have a rigorous beauty regimen and that's all to protect their skin from all the harmful things out there. But it's all worth it since they have AMAZING skin even the guys have immaculate skin. I don't know if you have Korean makeup stores where you're from but if not, try buying online!

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also prefer light to medium coverage, especially in the hot summer months because I sweat and my face becomes a hot mess! I like the Sleek BB cream, but it's frustrating because I think they only do 3 or 4 shades in all! Then I also like the lightweight, oil free Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser, although it tends to be quite pricey! It does last a while because I put some powder on top, too.

6. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:

I had read along time ago on a website that Korean BB creams were very good to use. Are they very costly?

7. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd have to agree with Keytcee's comment above. I'm likewise a fan of Korean BB creams because they give the face a smooth finish in a way that's so different from Western beauty products. Some of the creams are made from organic ingredients and therefore not laden with too many chemicals. SPF and whitening ingredients are already a given in Korean BB creams. You must have known by now how Koreans are so careful with their skin, which always looks glossy and smooth. Etude House is a big cosmetic company in Seoul so if you're interested, you should give their products a go.

8. keytcee

keytceeMember

Threads:
    From what I know and experienced, Korean BB creams or Korean products in general are either cheaper than American drug store brands or just about in the same price range. They have a wide array of BB creams that'll make you really confused but it's best to just look at the features that you think would suit you best or that you'd like like do you want SPF, would you like whitening features or would you like a dewy or matte finish? You should try them out!

9. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    I will look more into them, because I really like the feel of all natural on my skin. Thank You very much.