Best Brain Training App?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by obliviousme • Apr 27, 2016.

1. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I came across this app in the appstore it's called 'Elevate' it's seriously one of the most well thought of brain game that i know of. I used to play Lumosity but if you're not a premium user, the games they offer are limited so it gets boring real fast. Elevate however is not only visually appealing with it's cute user interface, they also have a bunch of games available, even if you're not subscribed to premium. I love the app and it does help my brain gets its daily work out. :)

#1Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  2. DiscountDreams

DiscountDreamsActive Member

Threads:
    I recommend lumosity. It produces amazing results, you can track them and it's super fairly priced. I have a lot of skills to credit lumosity for, but it's kind of an all-in-one.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never used a brain training app. I do understand it is necessary to keep the brain sharp as you get older. I will check out the Elevate app.

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have read a study saying that there are brain training apps that are effective. I guess you can play some memory games and I think the placebo effect might help you feel like you are getting better, but I'd rather learn a new language. That is proven to keep your mind young.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think my brain gets enough of a workout personally. I would like to shut it down sometimes! I have played some of the luminosity games online though. They are pretty fun to play, as well as developing your brain I guess. I wish I could talk my dad into doing some of these things though. He usually ignores anything that challenges his intellect.