Best Buy Deals.

Discussion in Hot Deals started by alucard02 • Aug 2, 2012.

1. alucard02

alucard02New Member

Threads:
    Best Buy deals

Best Buy is holding a "buy 2, get 1 free" sale on used games and is offering 50% bonus trade in credit on all games.

Buy a Nintendo 3DS handheld and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance for only $179.99.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Nice heads up, OP. I hate buying used games though. I wish I could get into it more, but I only buy the ones that I simply can't find new anymore. Otherwise, I'll pay the full price of knowing that if there is any damage to it, I am the one who did it. But, it looks like Best Buy is really trying to cut in on GameStop's dominance over the market.

3. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the deal notice Alucard! Too bad I rarely purchase used games like Sugarhill's said unless I absolutely cannot find a new copy like an old SNES cartirdge or something. Though 50% bonus on game trade in sounds much better than Gamestop's rip-off of a trade in system. Too bad about the 3DS deal. I already have one!

4. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Best Buy doesn't have PC game :/

5. inb4

inb4Member

Threads:
    Great find alucard02! I'm actually travelling to the states in a couple of days for vacation. I've always wanted one after trying the demo ones in bestbuy.

Hopefully I can pick up one of those 3DS' on sale!

Thank you!

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Best buy always have some sort of deal running. I think it's a good site, not the best, but good enough. I like using gamestation for pre-owned games, they have some awesome deals running but you have to be fast to buy a game because they go out of stock often.

7. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Pretty much all retailers always have some sort of deals running :p

8. inb4

inb4Member

Threads:
    Deals are the only way they can generate a consistent flow of business. It's necessary to have these deals to have customers walking in their stores everyday.

9. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    I agree with your statement to attract customers we should have some inetresting daily deals to give consistent flow in business.

10. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    Thanks for the deal notice Alucard! Too bad I rarely purchase used games like Sugarhill's said unless I absolutely cannot find a new copy like an old SNES cartirdge or something.