Best Buy: SanDisk 8GB USB Flash Drive

Discussion in Hot Deals started by amyfromky • Aug 27, 2012.

1. amyfromky

amyfromkyNew Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone. I was in Best Buy today looking for a flash drive for my mom and came across a fairly good deal on an 8GB flash drive. Best Buy has a SanDisk Cruzer 8GB flash drive for $5.99 (regularly $17.99). I ended up buying two of them. They had a few different colors and a really cute plaid design. When I went online, I discovered shipping is free on this product. If you need it ASAP, you can also choose to pick it up in store. Just thought I'd pass this deal along. Here is the link:

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow! That's a great deal. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention. I can always use more storage.

3. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    Great deal ! I was just looking for an usb flash drive for some time but they're too expensive.
    But now, thankfully, I've ordered one from bestbuy. Thanks for the share

4. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    Excellent find! You can never have enough of these handy little thumb drives around! 8GB is about as low as I'd buy also as far as space goes. May try to pick up a couple of these myself, thanks again for the find!

5. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for sharing this information. I don't know if BestBuy make international deliveries, but I'll find out. Beyond having to stick a little more for the shipping, it's still suitable for my budget. Always good to have a USB memory available for storing and transferring files. The 8GB storage capacity is ideal as it provides an average data quite reasonable. I'm going to consider it. :)

6. cooperbonnie86

cooperbonnie86Member

Threads:
    Yeah, good deal. big discount. will grab several