Best Cell/Mobile Phone Company/Network

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by Cyrup • Sep 4, 2012.

1. Cyrup

CyrupMember

Threads:
    Hello!

There are plenty of different networks & Mobile brands out there, but which do you think is best?

Just a little discussion to help everyone out.
    Please make sure you state what country you're from, so we're all on the same page.

Personally, I go with

. They're an Australian Network.

I really like this company, there's no secrets behind what deal you get, not extra costs, and they've been given numerous awards for money saving. They're powered by Optus, who have pretty fast internet too.

What companies do you like, or use?

2. iampeebs

iampeebsMember

Threads:
    Sad to say, but we just moved to an area without any cell coverage. I feel lost! I have had a few companies before and have to say the cheapest that had good coverage and service was Sprint for me. I tried T Mobile and cancelled after two weeks because the call quality was horrid. Verizon is great, but way too expensive in my opinion.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the best cell carrier depends on where you live. I get great coverage with both T-Mobile and Sprint. I use Virgin Mobile which uses the Sprint network. Verizon is supposed to have the best coverage, but my roommate has dropped calls and she had Verizon.

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I had Verizon for years and it did have pretty good coverage. My family has sprint and T-Mobile and they always have dropped calls (but that is because we live near mountains and it happens to a lot of people). It got too expensive so I dropped it once my contract was up and went pre-paid with Page Plus. I love it and I get great service. I only pay $12 for 250 min and 250 txts and 10 mb of web.

5. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Cell Phone

I use Straight Talk here in America. You can only buy it online or at Wal-Mart. It uses all of the best networks in the nation , so I always seem to get great coverage. Its a very affordable reasonable price as well. They also provide good phones for a cheap price!

6. ProForums777

ProForums777New Member

Threads:
    Well, if you look at phone networks the way you look at cars, the best network shouldn't be the cheapest one out there, however, you can find good carriers. On that note, who here pays over $150 on their cell phone plan, if they do, they probably got some really good signal, if not, just switch to a $40 plan, with a different carrier. These days people have most of their mobile gadgets paid by their company, that's always a nice perk. Lastly, if in an emergency get fast pre-paid phones, you will not have to worried about bill tracking, and they have worked for me in the past with excellent signal. Is 2012 almost any network is good enough, and they are all operating together

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm from the Philippines, and I personally use Globe Telecom, because they are better than the other mobile phone networks here because of the wide coverage. I use 2 phones, and my other phone is subscribed to another network, but I still prefer Globe. The other network has more expensive text and call bundle packages in my opinion.

8. saver

saverNew Member

Threads:
    All of them are really good. I personally think that either Tmobile or ATT are the best companies you can't go wrong with. If you need support that are ready to jump on it. If you have problems with your service they will happy reverse you.

9. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite phone service, which I am using now is Page Plus. It is basically Verizon Wireless at a deeply discounted rate. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles Verizon offers, but it has a very decent variety of plans, including some data. One of the best things I like is being able to use many Verizon phones, but not the prepaid phones you see in stores like Walmart. I have a droid Incredible, and just love it. The best Page Plus dealer to my mind is Kitty Wireless. She and her staff are great and always quick to help with any problem you might have. I encourage anyone looking for a new service to check this company out.

10. Blossom

BlossomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm in the US and I use Straight Talk. I switched from Verizon because I was told that Straight Talk uses the Verizon Network. I then found that they only use the Verizon network with their basic phones. If you get one of their smart phones, they use the T-mobile or AT&T network. I have a basic phone and I have very good coverage. I've probably only run into 2 spots where my calls seem to drop. However, I am planning to switch the Page Plus since I can get a smart phone and still use the Verizon network.

11. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    In my area, I've had the best service (customer and bars) with AT&T. I haven't really noticed a big difference with any of them, they're all a LITTLE different and have different perks/negatives. If I had to pick though, it'd be AT&T just because I've had better luck.

12. Jennifernew

JennifernewNew Member

Threads:
    popular handsets like the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy S3 are having best network and these are the most popular cell phone now a days.

#12Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012