Best Cheap And Effective Ways To Keep Teeth Clean And Free Of Plaque?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by NinetyEighty1 • Jan 6, 2018.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    So, the reason I ask this is to simply try to save a few trips to the dentist. The other day I had to cancel an appointment due to time inconvenience. So, I ask was are some specific methods to keep one's teeth and mouth clean. What products specifically can truly help make the mouth as clean as possible without costing too much money?

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    You want to save money?

Two methods I can think of that will save you money.First is to sign up to promos that gives free samples of toothpaste. I remember there is a woman on YouTube who stopped buying oral hygiene products for 5 years because she gets a lot of free samples she got online.

Another option is to quit toothpaste. Salt and baking soda are cheaper than toothpaste and it can clean the teeth better.

3. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    The first time I visited a dentist was last year April because of wisdom teeth issues. I have never been to a dentist when I was young and I always used Colgate. For the last two years, I have always been brushing with salt. You can also rinse your mouth with warm salty water just to be sure. It also depends with the food you eat. If I ever visit a dentist again, it will be to examine the area where all my wisdom teeth were removed. Rinsing my mouth with salty water is enough to convince me that I have high oral hygiene.

4. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Taking care of your teeth (and surprisingly more important, your GUMS) is the trick to saving on dental visits. Instead of giving you a homemade recipe, I just wanted to share this new toothpaste that came out that focuses primarily on gum health and hard-to-remove plaque. Will definitely save you some trips to the dentist! This stuff doesn't mess around and gets the job done. :cool:I've been using it for a week now and it feels like I've been going for daily cleanings from a dental hygienist.
    Check it:

5. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Give your teeth proper attention and brushing twice daily can save your visit to the clinic and can save money too.