Best Cheap Teeth Whitener?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by hellonamesdana • Feb 4, 2015.

1. JoyF

JoyFNew Member

Threads:
    There are many remedies available online. I prefer soda treatment. Easy, effective, and economic.

2. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I've used a ton of teeth whiteners over the years and I have to say crest whitening strips are by far the best. They are a little pricy but I usually get them at bed bath and beyond with a manufactures coupon and a 20% off coupons.

Since you are putting them in your month it's important not to use no name brands because they use a lot of chemicals, that can strip away the enamel on your teeth. It's better to go with a reputable company.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am using Colgate opti white right now, and my teeth are noticeably whiter. I also use a Dollar General whitening rinse. It is a pre brush rinse that really does brighten your teeth. I find them both quite cost effective. I think it is one of the best rinses around and it is very affordable to boot. I would go for these options.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not tried oil pulling with coconut oil myself, but all the people that I know who have tried it have reported whiter teeth and healthier teeth overall, despite the fact that dental communities don't really like to endorse the practice, because it takes away from their business, and what they have been taught. It's cheap because coconut oil comes in jars and last s a while.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I'm also looking for a cheap method to whitening teeth too. I tried baking soda, but it's too strong for me and my gums got sore a bit. I found an internet article that said tumeric is good for whitening teeth, but stains your toothbrush:

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This idea oil pulling seriously grosses me out LOL Just the thought of it has me feeling sick to my stomach. I mean, I'd be interested to know what you're meant to do once you've gargled with and swirled all this oil around in your mouth. Are you allowed to rinse it out with mouth wash? Does it not leave a tacky residue in your mouth? I get the feeling it might even give you bad breath LOL