Best Christmas Chocolates for kids

Discussion in Food & Drink started by prachishah • Oct 18, 2013.

1. prachishah

prachishahNew Member

Threads:
    Hello,
    I have arrange a Christmas party at my home. I have invited my relatives, friends, neighbors in this party.I am planning to give chocolates as a gift to kids on this occasion. But i do not understand that which chocolate i give to them. So please suggest me some best Christmas chocolates for kids.

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would buy those big bags of twix and snickers that are fun size. If you add it all up then you will be saving a huge amount of money if in fact you order those deals online because you can get two huge bags for around ten dollars.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can never go wrong with Kisses, they now come in small packs too, so you might want to consider buying it for the kids.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Or you could make your own. Easy and cheap :)

5. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    The chocolates that I have always loved at christmas time are the chocolate coins!

6. whatupswags

whatupswagsMember

Threads:
    Great idea! I know my favorite chocolates to receive as a kid were those little bags of "money" chocolates wrapped in gold foil. I'm a chocolate fanatic, though, so any chocolate would have been fine by me! I would stick to a Halloween candy line of thinking, and mix in a few sweet/sour candies for good measure. I have found that the chocolate lovers and haters population really is about 50/50. Having some Starburst and Skittles handy is always a great back-up plan! During the holiday, so many chocolate candies come in great festive wrappings, so I would wait until after Thanksgiving to shop around. You can always get cheap cellophane baggies and mix and match between chocolates, sweets, and whatever other goodies you want to toss in!

7. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I would not give any chocolate that has nuts because you don't know about peanut or nut allergies. I would give Hershey Kisses, Andes mints, or candy canes. They are simple and inexpensive.

8. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    Kid Loves Chocolates and I think it is best way to keep happy. But too much Chocolates for Kids is bad for their health. Most of the children that I noticed loves Handmade Milk chocolates. Giving

to other is an intimate foam of communication, deep sharing of secret

9. fancy

fancyMember

Threads:
    If I would advice you to brighten and make your Christmas celebration livelier you may have to buy your kids the dark chocolate. Not like other chocolate types such as white and milk chocolate which we can’t particularly call chocolates the dark chocolate usually falls under the healthy sweets category. It is mostly contains 70% cocoa content meaning besides making your kids happy it would lower their bad cholesterol and stress levels. After all that there comes different types which have amazing tasting bars mostly aimed for younger generations that lover chocolates.

10. prachishah

prachishahNew Member

Threads:
    You are right JosieP. I should make it myself. that will be the best thing.

Can any one suggest me any online store of chocolates and cookies from where i can order some it for kids?

11. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    You can take a look on burdickchocolate.com or candywarehouse.com

12. prachishah

prachishahNew Member

Threads:
    hello Anna,
    Thank you for your suggestion. Even i love snickers. It is So Delicious.

Hey mmug!!
    Thanks for posting those links. It is wonderful.

13. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Chocolate! I love chocolate! There are so many options, you really can't go wrong! But of course, my first choice is Hershey kisses. Oh they are so yummy!!!! And then ferre roche, but they have nuts...
    I would make my own. There are so many molds out there, you could make them anything you wanted... I made sweet 16 lollipops for my daughter's birthday.... an you can even make them different colors!

14. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would consider making your own chocolate treats for them. It's relatively inexpensive and it's unique. Plus with the money you are saving you could use some of that to buy some colored cellophane and/or boxes & tins to store the candy, and decorate those too. Check your local craft stores, they will often sell a variety of bags of chocolate discs that can be easily melted in a double boiler, both dark chocolate as well as white chocolate which can be tinted with a bunch of fun colors. You could make peppermint chocolate bark, or chocolate bark with mixed nuts, buckeyes, chocolate covered pretzels, and more.

15. prachishah

prachishahNew Member

Threads:
    wow this is great idea. I have some molds at my home. and i'll try to make chocolates of some different flavors and colors.

16. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Who doesn't love chocolate? I remember chocolate gifts when I was a kid at Christmas, it was so exciting. My stocking was always filled with a selection box and some novelty chocolate.

Kids love chocolate, you can't really go wrong with chocolate for a Christmas present, they are great stocking fillers.

17. prachishah

prachishahNew Member

Threads:
    Yes Bolt you are right, every one loves chocolates. Especially kids, they are crazy about chocolates.
    Even i remember when i was a kid i always wait for Christmas only because of chocolate gifts. And i use to collect different types of chocolates and have it all alone.