Best Clearance Sales?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Destiny • May 30, 2016.

1. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    What stores do you think have the best clearance sales?

Personally, I think Wal-Mart does... but, you have to know someone who works there because they don't annouce them. My mom works there and gives me a call when they put the stuff out. When they want something gone... they want it gone now! $7-$10 kid's outfits marked down to $1! That's usually what I go for, because I have a daughter.

I also like to hit up TJ Maxx because they mark things WAY down too.

What places do you think have the best clearance sales?

2. Lisa Davis

Lisa DavisActive Member

Threads:
    I just got some unbelievable things on clearance at Wal-Mart. It was also clothing, but not children's clothing. It was stuff for me! I got two great shirts for a buck a piece. Also, all the Wal-Marts in our area have a section or aisle that they specifically dedicate to clearance items only. The aisle is usually a mess and it often contains stuff from every other department besides clothing, but if you have the time to dig through it all, you usually can find something that is a pretty good deal.

3. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    I always have better luck with Target's clearances, due to the regularity and consistency across stores. Although Wal-mart's system does allow for some real steals if your lucky. For clothing Kohl's and JCPenney often times have very deep price cuts, it's hard to refuse anything that fits at 90% off.

4. cyclistbabe

cyclistbabeNew Member

Threads:
    I LOVE the TJ Maxx brand and it's sister companies for good deals. Finding designer stuff marked down like 80% feels like hitting the jackpot. My friend also works part time at one, so I sometimes get honorary employee discount ;)

If you're a fan of Victoria's Secret and VS Pink they have a yearly sale where prices go down by at least half and that includes already marked down things. And they seem to always make more than they sell, so if I see something I like I come back in a month or two and grab it off the clearance rack!

5. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I like Dillards. They have big sales, 2xyr. And you can get really nice clothes and shoes, dirt cheap. Purses too, and pretty scarves!! They have beautiful things and I usually go in there twice a year with a $100 bill and I bring home lots and lots of good stuff!!

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We don't have these stores in our area but online I usually do skip to the clearance section first before browsing the regular sections. It's great to see how low the prices are in the clearance areas compared to the regular section although the downside is of course the selection isn't that great and sometimes the size options are a bit limited. Still, it's one of my favorite areas to shop in especially for gifts since I could have more luck buying for many different people with many variables in the clearance section whereas when I buy for myself I'm out of luck when a certain style or size that I like happens to be what sold well so the stocks are way less.

7. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know I keep banging on about TK Maxx, but it really is the best there is for me. I mean, you can't beat ongoing specials, that don't just come around dependent on the time of year, all year round specials! When I lived in the UK, I got most of my clothes and other stuff from there. I even tried to get as many gifts from there, as it always worked out cheaper. I love TK Maxx! If there was a store I wish I had here in Botswana, it's definitely it.

8. Panorea W.

Panorea W.New Member

Threads:
    Whatever store I am in, I always shop the clearance racks. I especially find great clothing for children when I do this in the children's section of any store.