Best Customer Bonus Coupons

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Diane Lane • Aug 11, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a Kroger loyalty card, and use the electronic coupons, as well as collecting the Friday Freebie coupons. Sometimes when I'm online looking at my account, I will see that they have added a few coupons at the bottom of my coupon list, based on my purchase history.

When I picked up my mail yesterday, there was an envelope from Kroger, which was unusual, so of course I opened it right away. It contained Best Customer Bonus coupons, which are new to me. I have a few neighbors who've mentioned getting coupons in the mail from Kroger, but I have never gotten them, so I thought they were some sort of elderly bonus, since my neighbors are elderly, but apparently these are for everyone. In scrolling through the coupons, I can see that they are for items I've purchased in the past, so I'll definitely use them, and two are even for free items, which is even better.

Do you receive these type of coupons from Kroger or another store where you shop frequently?

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I get those coupons every few months, too, and they are always for items that I puchase regularly; so they are for products that I am likely to be purchasing again.
    I like that Kroger does this, and once I even got one that was good for $10 off on a purchase for over $30 which was really awesome.
    The man problem that I have with Kroger is their price-checking. I will often end up standing in line at the customer service booth to have them refund an overcharge, which is a nuisance. Before, Kroger had what they called the "scan-rite guarantee" and if they over charged you, then you got the item for free; and that made it worth having to stand iin the line and wait your turn.
    Now, they are still terrible for overcharging people; but all they do is refund the overcharge.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I've ever received them before. I wonder if you have to spend a certain amount there before they send them? I've been shopping Kroger more over the past 4 months or to, so perhaps that's why I'm suddenly getting the coupons. One is for a free pack of bottled water, and another is for a free package of sausage. The rest offer discounts on products that I'll be purchasing again soon, so I'm glad they arrived when they did.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't actually shop at Kroger all that often since it isn't very close to me, but I like the store alot. One of the things that I like about Kroger is the Friday freebie, but anyway, one time they did send me some really good coupons. I think it was 5.00 off a 25 dollar purchase. You could use one every week for the next month. I too, advantage of those..:) Also, money off gas is another good benefit, not only at their own pump, but other stations as well...is fantastic.