Best Day For Bargains?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Denis Hard • Aug 18, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Truth be told I didn't know that there are days when you can get better deals when buying anything online. Apparently though if you buy a lot of stuff online, there's a way you could save money — by buying what you need on Mondays.

According to an article I read, because fewer people shop on Mondays, online retailers often offer discounts on Monday. So if you are looking for good deals on any products do some price comparisons on a Monday, see if the prices are lower than any other day of the week.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think certain times of the month you can also find better discounts. Generally mid-month when people have done their monthly shop retail figures are lower so you will find more coupon codes and specials to boost sales.

I find online stores try to get people to buy mid-week as most people do buy coming up to the weekend, or some promote weekend offers so that people will know to log in and buy.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't know that info. It makes sense though, since I noticed that the malls are always crowded on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. So I guess the same goes for online stores.

4. Norjak71

Norjak71Member

Threads:
    The best day of the week or year? The best day of the year no doubt is Black Friday. I will never understand the people that wait in those long lines when they can just do it online. There are tons of deals and they last for weeks too. Day of the week thought I don't believe their actually is one. You should subscribe to their sites newsletter and see if they send anything out.