Best deal on Playstation 4 now?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by daimashin • Dec 20, 2013.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Anyone can recommend me on which place offer the best in terms of bundling, prices, and warranty?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't think there's many good deals out for the PS4 yet, as they are still highly sought after at this point so Sony doesn't really have that much reason to entice consumers apart from their basic / initial launch marketing campaign. However, there is a bundle in UK right now, to the best of my knowledge, that bundles the PS4 with a Vita, but I don't think it's too worth it as you'll only be getting a small price cut compared to buying them both separately. For really good bundles or deals, you'd probably have to wait a year or so, but I might be wrong of course. Hopefully someone else will chime in with a good find. Either way, good luck!

3. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    I can't even find one at all right now, other than resellers which you are going to pay almost double price. I would say wait until after Christmas and you should be able to find some deals or at least some in stock so you can pay full price instead of double price!

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Oh man, seems like I'm out of luck. It's Christmas season, I should've known better. Well, I'll wait until next year and see if there are any promotion and sale after the initial rush is over.

5. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    There isn't a best deal on the PS4 at all currently. You would be best to wait well after the holidays and a few months after. Then look into purchasing the PS4 as there will be a lot more content and better deals.