Best Deals on Ebooks

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by pfaemaster • Jul 2, 2014.

1. pfaemaster

pfaemasterMember

Threads:
    With the technological advancements, reading ebooks is more common than reading a paperback. But, sometimes ebooks turn out to be pretty expensive, unless they are on offer. What is your strategy on getting deals on ebooks? Also, do try to search for only a particular genre, or are you indifferent.

Personally, I search forums for free ebooks that authors release on a promotional basis and get it. If it is free, I don't care about the topic, genre or issue. It never hurts to build a strong library, and I found myself to start enjoying new genres and new topics that I previously didn't even dream to read.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I normally don't buy ebooks because there are thousands of free ones lying around unread on the net. And each year, new authors who can't sell their books, dump their books on the net for everyone to read free. So free ebooks would be the best way to go.

However should I desire to buy a specific book, then the first place I'd look for it is on half.com. The prices on the site can be as low as $0.99. I don't know where they get the books but it shouldn't be anyone's concern. If it's cheap, ask no questions - just buy it.