Best Deals On Gym Gear?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Casiox • Aug 3, 2016.

1. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Hey there everyone!
    Well, I got kinda interested in starting the GYM soon, I'm a little bit under my ideal weight and I just considered the idea of subscribing to a GYM and attend to the bars at the same time, it's a good mix when you're trying to pump your muscles and make them grow up. The point is that I was quite interested in buying some gloves and sportswear online but I do not really know a good page that might use Paypal as a payment method, do you know a good one?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Ebay uses Paypal and so you can purchase things like gloves and other sportswear online there. Here is a link to some weight lifting gloves I found that has a lot of options depending on your price range:

3. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for your reply, I thought about using E-bay for buying several stuff I need, but I do not really know if it's a good idea since I have received many bad comments and I've also heard many bad reviews about the site, I will probably try to get lucky and try it out.

4. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    When you use it, it is important to look at the rating for the seller. A good seller will have a good rating and review by the buyers. This is very important to a seller who cares. Many will guarantee returns if they are guaranteed a good rating. Also, the buyer gets rated too so that the sellers can be cautioned on which buyers might be difficult to transact with. It is a good system that helps you deal with conflict. They also have a messaging system which you should use so that all communication between buyer and seller is logged. That way if you need ebay to defend your case against the buyer they can do so. Sometimes they step in and make a decision to force the seller to refund. It may not always work, but in most cases this ensures customer satisfaction.

5. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    I really see your point there, but most eBay phone sellers are from outside the US, they're mostly around China, Thailand, and those Asian countries, I am currently living in Venezuela and I do not really know if they're shipping here, I would have to ask them or something like that, however, I will consider your advice, thank you!

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The best place ever for cheap gym gear, in my opinion, is Ross Dress for Less. It’s not always that they actually have nice stuff, but they usually do and it’s so much cheaper.

I have countless Nike, Adidas and Puma t-shirts that I got there for less than 15 bucks and they are great! I have bought 2 tennis shoes from Nike ands Reebok at Ross before, and they were so much cheaper than in their usual stores. I also have gotten tops, pants, socks, even workout gear there!

7. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    I took a look at the apge and it definitely looks like it has some great deals going on, however, I will keep searching up for more options in order to take a decision, thank you for sharing it anyway.

8. CrazyFlipz

CrazyFlipzNew Member

Threads:
    I can help you save money on Ebay as I sell name brands such as Nike, Under Armour athletic wear. I Just recently went national by going on ebay.
    Locally I have made a lot of loyal customers.
    My prices will save you over 50% off MSRP with no coupons, no gimmicks.

I sell men's and women's.