Best deals on video games?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by bibbyboy • Apr 4, 2013.

1. bibbyboy

bibbyboyNew Member

Threads:
    I, being a habitual penny pincher, am always on the lookout for the best deals regarding my electronic fix. I'm constantly looking for the best deals, often switching back between multiple stores both off and online. What I'd like to know is where do you guys find the best deals, and if you wouldn't mind sharing them.

2. Khronic

KhronicNew Member

Threads:
    It's pretty tough getting video games for cheap prices. The really only ways to save is to wait for Steam sales for PC games or to shop in Europe for console games. Other than that, it's really hard to save money because since there is a set price, they never drop until they've been in circulation for a year or so.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    For Europeans, especially United Kingdom, you really want to have this website bookmarked and just check every single day:

They always post great discounts for games.

4. Danblu

DanbluMember

Threads:
    I'd recommend Steam during special holidays or events, or during the rest of the year. Steam has a huge array of games available, the price difference between a retail and a digital copy can be huge sometimes, you can really save a lot buying through Steam. The best season to grab games with insane discounts would be during Christmas, you can get great games for 5$ or even less!