Best Face Creams For Any Skin Type?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by mildredtabitha • Aug 30, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I have spend years using lotion on my face but never found any facial product that I could call my favorite. I spend too much time changing the type of oil I use on my face because the new ones always work for the first few weeks but a month later my skin gets rashes and scaly and will have to change the type of oil I use again. It is like the skin on my face gets tired.

I have realized only water works for me and my face will be okay if I do not apply anything. I have never given my face a chance to get used to one type of oil and that might be the reason I cannot find one product to call my own. I wouldn't want to leave my face feeling naked. I will try any suggestions given. :) ;)

2. Paige J

Paige JNew Member

Threads:
    I use CeraVe products on my face. They're great for acne prone / sensitive skin. Another important thing to remember is that your skin always has adjustment periods when switching between products. To see true improvement in your skin, it is best to stick to one routine and after about 3 to 6 months, you should start seeing results.

3. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I have dry sensitive skin especially on my face area, so I have to be extremely careful of what I use on my face. This is why I don't purchase beauty products online or on a whimp. Some months ago, a beauty therapist recommended that I try snail gel products. And I have been very happy with the results. She advised that especially for the face, one has to be very careful what products to use on the face.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Everyone has different skin so finding a product that suits all is hard. It also depends on your budget and lifestyle. I find baby lotions are gentle for the skin and also ones that are for sensitive skin. Budget brands and store only brands aren't bad, but are basic such as Walgreens or CVS own brands. I've used them and they are good for the price.

The skin will change with the weather too and seasons so each person will adjust. Using just water only hydrates the skin and doesn't moisturize it. I would recommend a light one as a moisture barrier.

5. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have yet to come across cream that suits both dry and oily skin. Both need different creams. For a dry skin I would certainly go for creams that have aloe vera as the main ingredient and for oily skin Lacto Calamine is recommended and they claim it suits both conditions.

6. mildredtabitha

Threads:

Thank you very much. This is very helpful. :D I hope to find the lacto calamine at my local chemist or markets. The skin on the face is very sensitive and I hope the long search for the best oil will now come to an end. :D

7. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    Follow this article -

8. LesY

LesYMember

Threads:
    You should try Vichy products! I have been using them for over 10 years now and they have saved me, before I found them my skin was opaque and dry and now I'm in love with it! Of course not all products work the same on different skin types, but they are worth the try. I believe you can have a sample at the stores where they are sold and they are not expensive.

You can have a look here

9. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Well as a guy, I'm not much of a cream users. In fact, I really can't recall the last time I ever used cream on my body apart from applying vasline once in a while.

Although, I have seen people that makes use of Nevia body Cream and lotion, it actually looks cool on them, I would suggest it but you still have to consult your dermatologist as most of these creams react differently to people's skin, and I really wouldn't want any burns or reactions to appear on your face. :);)

10. mildredtabitha

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing the link. I don't know if the products mentioned there are available in my town but I have really learned a lot from the website and I can take care of my skin using the advice mentioned there.

I'm glad you shared the link. I hope it will be easy to access their products from my country but I will have to find out about that. I am happy to know it is worked for you in 10 years now and I will recommend to my friends too after trying. :D

I understand that men rarely use skin products and their skin can survive with water only :D. My brother has acne and blackheads on the face and it made me realize that it is not only women who nead to treat the face. I will research and see which oil can help heal his acne :D

11. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I am not using creams anymore, is ben more than 5 years now...I have made in my own house a cream that I use every day, it is egg mix with olive oil, aloe vera and vitamin A, I use this cream every night before to go to bed and my wrinkles are not visible as it was before, my skin is gloomy and I look much better, besides, this cream is very cheap.

12. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I have used Olay products for years even though I tried many others. They do a fragrance free range which suits my skin. I cannot use anything with perfume in it as it makes my skin feel taut and if it gets near my eyes it will make them sting. Olay has been going for years and is cheaper than it used to be so I can't imagine myself using anything else unless someone produced a cream that promised eternal youth!

13. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @mildredtabitha@mildredtabitha Acne and blackheads are also a common skin problems here, although I don't have any at the moment but I will still be need any result from the research that you are able to carry out, as I have people it would be useful to.

So, please feel free to relay to me any findings that you are able to come up with it as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    Heatman

#13Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2017
  14. charlesjohny8

charlesjohny8New Member

Threads:
    I don't believe on creams. I have natural beauty. :p:D:p:D

15. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    Now I know skin types differ especially when it comes to the face. It is very hard to find a treatment for all skin types. I have oily skin but still I'm yet to get the best out of it.

I can tell you that sometimes it is not what goes on the skin but into the body. You said water works well for you, cool. How about drinking water, like a lot. It is the best detox ever. Try water and fruit therapy for three weeks and you'll see.

I used to focus so much on the outside until I realized that it is actually what goes in that reflects outside.

Since you don't want to carry a bare face, substitute your cream with natural products like aloevera, Shea butter, and essential oils.

16. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, you are just impossible. I have just injured myself laughing out loud this morning, and now my tommy is paining me. Are you kidding me saying that you don't believe in creams, you have natural beauty? :D:rolleyes::eek:

I will be needing some of that your natural beauty because I need to cut down my budget on creams (LOL :D:D)

17. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I only use Cetaphil for my face nowadays, no other creams, because I have oily skin, so it doesn't need to be moisturized that much. You might want to check this link out so that you can pick the right one:

18. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I do not use any cream it actually does not suit on my skin.