Best Fastfood Fries

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by vida_llevares • Mar 12, 2013.

1. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    Hi.

Which is your favorite fastfood fries?

2. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely McDonalds! I don't like fries in general, but I can usually finish a packet of McDonalds fries! :D

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    McDonalds has good french fires. But to be honest I kind of prefer Jack in The Box over them. Especially their curly fries, which I think are excellent. But then I guess I'm just into this type of fast food, and wouldn't you know it, these wouldn't be the most healthiest things to eat.

4. gabstaff

gabstaffMember

Threads:
    I love Fries in general!! When I was growing up there was a little drive-thru hamburger stand and THEY had awesome fries and I was so sad when they went out of business. But right now I agree with other that McD's fries are usually the best. Since Wendy's switch to the sea-salt fries, they just kind, eh.

5. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    McDonald's first. Then Burger King. KFC has gross fries. Simply disgusting. Love their Onion Rings though. Never had KFC's fries but I imagine they aren't as good as Mickey D's. Also a lot of grill or bar and grill restaurants in Manhattan do fries pretty good also.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love the fries from a chain called Two Guys. They are absolutely delicious and they're real. No funny stuff.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    The ones from McDonald's are really good. Sometimes too salty, but really tasty anyway.

8. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was very disappointed with the fries at Burger King. They were lacking in texture and the portions were ridiculously small for a large. I would have to say McDonald's do the best fries. The portions are good and I've never had bad fries from there.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like McDonald's fries, Checkers' seasoned fries and I used to like Chick Fil A's waffle fries but they have a weird reputation now for being anti-gay.

Here's what I read online about Chick Fil A, so no more waffle fries for me.

Chick-fil-A has made over $5 million of donations to groups that oppose same-sex marriage. Of this, more than $3 million was donated primarily to Christian organizations with anti-gay agendas, between 2003 and 2009. A total of $1.9 million was donated in 2010 to groups such as the Marriage & Family Foundation, Exodus International and the Family Research Council (FRC).That year, the FRC, was listed as an anti-gay hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

10. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Chic Fila is small time. They don't have any stores in major cities like NY, LA, or Chicago.

11. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really eat french fries but when I do they have to be MCD's. I like the waffle slices from Chick Fila but that is about it.

12. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I loved Checkers seasoned fries, they are very good. McDonalds fries are only good when they are fresh and hot. Other than that their fries are disgusting.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Don't they all taste the same? Al least in my opinion they all taste alike. But I'd have to say that McDonald's is a notch up, because of their innovative twister fries.

14. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They have a couple of stores in Los Angeles. Not many, they do have a presence here.

15. skyby7

skyby7New Member

Threads:
    My favorite fast food fries are the ones at Costco, at the concession/food area.

Although I stay away from fried foods, I'm a sucker for their fries hahah.

16. bargainhunter

bargainhunterMember

Threads:
    Here in the Uk there used to be a guy called Harry Ramsdens and people used to come from miles around just to eat his fish and chips(fries to you guys!). Sadly gone under but the memories remain. As for McDs, KFC and BK, they all taste the same to me becasue I usually only buy them after a beer.

17. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that Mcdonalds has the best fries burger kings are okay but I love mcdonalds I have yet had better fries than theirs I love them

18. delco

delcoMember

Threads:
    Rally's has to be my new favorites. Or Wendy's when you dip them in a Frosty!

19. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    McDonalds are my favorite fast food fries. So bad, yet soooo good! Burger kings I don't care for, they are dry.... I haven't had Wendy's in forever so I can't comment there, and if I go to Hardees I get ther 600 some calorie onion rings :p

20. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I don't eat fast food anymore, but based on my previous experiences I would have to say McDonalds. But I live in Canada and haven't tried a lot of the chains listed above. I think Wendys fries got a bit better over the past few years though but still not quite on the same level as McDonalds. My friend even puts McChicken sauce on her fries, which is essentially just a yummy mayo sauce. I don't want to know how many extra calories it adds, but it does taste good.