Best Free E-mail Client

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by Jasmin Cottontail • Nov 21, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've been looking for the best alternative for Outlook as e-mail client since there are a lot of glitch lately with Outlook and I can't receive e-mails unless I refresh them manually. I've tried using Thunderbird as well as Mailbird but Thunderbird doesn't have enough support since the devs already have stopped updating it while Mailbird can't be set up with more than 1 account if you have the free version.

What e-mail client are you using and what are the best ones that you have tried so far?

2. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    In the event that you utilize more than one email account - as a large portion of us do - we say yes. This is especially valid if those records are with various suppliers, which would some way or another oblige you to have a few program tabs open without a moment's delay. And additionally conglomerating every one of your messages in one helpful place, a great email customer can include highlights like encryption and reconciliation with logbooks, RSS channels and VoIP applications.

eM Client has been kicking around for years now, and its long improvement has empowered it to form into the best email customer for Windows. The free form is restricted to non-business utilize and two email accounts, however generally it's indistinguishable to the paid-for release. eM Client incorporates bolster for Gmail, Trade, iCloud and Outlook.com, touch controls, quick seeking and coordinated calendaring and contacts. There's an incorporated talk application as well, with support for regular gauges, for example, Babble and Google Visit, and it's a decent other option to heavyweight applications like Viewpoint.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of the best emails I've used is gmail from google. Why is it the best? When you open your email, you have a DETAILS click at the right side of your email. When you click it you'll get another page where you can protect your email from other's trying to login at different locations to your account. It's so easy and quick to keep your email safe from other's with just a click your email is protected. You can do many other things with your email account at gmail too. A google account is easy, free and spectacular to have. Check it out and see for yourself. Good luck in finding your new email.

4. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Gmail comes pretty close to being spam free. I use it minimally. I am used to yahoo with all its disadvantages of spam and junk.

Try Gmail which offers a great range of easy features.

5. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have used gmail, yahoomail and outlook. In my experience nothing can be compared with gmail. It works even if you are in slow connection. Yahoo delievers too many junks and outlook is very slow.

6. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    Very true. I think almost all Internet users have at least one gmail account. It's like a synonym for Internet email system. I have been using gmail for a long time now and never faced with any issues.

As you said Gmail is equipped with a lot of security features. Recently they added another feature where you can see a red bar above the mail warning you of spam mail. It appears when you receive a suspicious mail. That is really helpful to keep us alert.

The only issue I have with gmail is the spam mails. My gmail is like flooded with them and it is a really a headache to clear them every day. I don't know how they get my personal email ids.

7. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I utilize both yahoo mail and gmail. I prefer gmail since there is less spam and one of my yahoo accounts have been hacked therefore not letting me login so that account is lost. I haven't had any problems with gmail and it's easy to use. Gmail comes with easy to manage nice features so I think you will like it.

8. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    As for free e-mails there are two that are excellent. One, Gmail. It's hard to beat how simple and effective Gmail is. Another excellent free e-mail client is the one from Microsoft. Outlook.com is more complete than Gmail, but at the same time more complex as well. Both excellent solutions from my perspective.

9. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard about Outlook but don't really know much about this email service. I think it's more used by companies. My email clients are Yahoo and Gmail. Yahoo my very first email service provider, I'd say I prefer Yahoo to others. It is/was like a pacesetter. I can remember using Yahoo messenger a lot for chatting with friends and making free online calls years back.. These days I am using Gmail more.

10. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    This is one where I would say it is pretty strange if you are paying for an email client. I have never even considered it, and there are so many good free ones out there. Gmail is more than enough for me, plus anything for work.

11. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure what the best are. However, nowadays, I mostly use Yandex.com. I also use gmx.com occasionally. By the way, Gmail and Yahoo Mail are probably the most popular and I used them in the past.

Note, I also have free email accounts with my web-hosting, but a big challenge is somehow getting them all on one account so I can check them fast. One thing I'm considering is adding a forum software plugin so I can check email from the forum control panel.

12. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_DoritoNew Member

Threads:
    Gmail is, hands-down, the best, spam free, email client ever to exist. I strongly advise that you switch to gmail.

13. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    If you're using the Windows then Mozilla Thunderbird seems to be one good desktop email client. Also the Outlook is also free. Both of them offer free email on both browser and the desktop. So it's possible to make use of their clients for accessing multiple inbox. And they seem to have a good support for the POP3 and IMAP. I personally find it really good to use.