Best Games To Wait On Buying?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by JoanMcWench • May 10, 2015.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I hate paying full price for anything. Hence why I'm a part of this community. ;)

However, sometimes with video games it's tough to tell what you should wait on purchasing. Sixty dollars a pop is nothing to turn your nose up at. That's good money.

I've determined sports games can always wait. They almost become worthless after a year. You'd think it would be more than just about who is on the team when creating a video game. What games do you avoid purchasing when released?

2. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I usually avoid most games that are still 60 dollars. I wait for games on steam or is part of a humble bundle. With the way the games are released and problems on release, that it is indeed a good reason to wait for the games, even AAA ones.

For now, my PC is mostly full of indie games, so I can reveal that one.

3. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I typically do not like to buy games when they have just been released. The thing is this is something that I used to do before I mean as soon as a game would be released I would go and get it and the thing is most of the time the game would not be worth it and then it would have been just a waste of time for me. What I like to do now is wait until my buddies get the game check it out and then when until the price drop before I go out and get it.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I avoid almost all new games at initial release because I know sooner or later it will drop in price and the $40 or so difference just isn't worth the price for me to play the game just earlier than others. That said, there are some games that I would spend money on as soon as they are released just because I love those games that much but they are the exception rather than the rule.