Best Gas Station?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by justusforus • Nov 11, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    Since there are rarely service stations anymore, what is your choice for best gas station? Please comment on the price, gas quality and any services offered (mini mart) etc.

2. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    This will of course depend on the country. Here in Portugal we have low cost gas stations that are low on price and that makes me wonder on quality. I always fill my tank on Galp because they have a card that give me 0.10 per liter discount and it stays the same price as in the discount stations with better quality I'm hoping.

3. RazKnows

RazKnowsNew Member

Threads:
    Quick Trip or RaceTrac will always be my preference over another gas station. Low price gas and deals on drinks during the summer!

4. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    I think the local ones are the best. Sure the fuel quality is not that great but they are available even in the remotest areas. The prices are also nominal.I prefer them the most when i am onto a run along the country side.

5. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I think BP is my favorite gas station. It is also the best gas station in my opinion. They let you get the best value for your money.

6. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    Wawa is the best!

They're not in all markets, only in a small cluster of US cities. But they have the cheapest gas, cleanest facility, and they also give free air for your tires.

They also have a small cafe inside with gourmet food. Seriously. They have a sandwich maker, coffee and drink brewery, and have a lot of fresh fruits and side dishes. To order, it's all high-tech with touch screen computers and you can customize your soup/salad/or sandwich any way you want. They carry their own brand of healthy and nutritious snacks and drinks in the convenience section, as well as the other traditional brands. Wawa is one of those companies that is trying to change the game by having excellent products and excellent customer service without sacrifice quality. They are a very high quality gas station.

7. Shana

ShanaMember

Threads:
    My favorite gas station near me is Arco. This is because they are cheaper then pretty much every other gas station by 10 to 20 cents when you pay in cash. I love the gas stations that do that. I just grab some cash from the bank every week so that my gas is cheaper. They also let you swipe you debit card if you have no cash adn it only charges you 35 cents to do so.