Best internet service?

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by Mayvin • Nov 14, 2013.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    By your personal opinion what do you think is the best internet service? I have comcast which frequently goes out in the area ( the TV too) and it is aggravating...

2. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I can talk about Portugal and for me the best service is from ZON, it's cheap and reliable so I really have no complains. I used to have Vodafone and they were far more expensive and less reliable so it was a big save for me.

3. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I used to have CenturyLink, which is fast in terms of internet speed. I like how it provided unlimited internet usage because most companies nowadays have limited internet usage on their consumers in order to keep the bandwidth running smoothly. Plus, CenturyLink has a great customer service, which it also offers 15% off on my account.

4. FloraFauna

FloraFaunaMember

Threads:
    I've had Comcast cable internet for a few years now and it's been pretty reliable. Before then, I had RCN cable and I feel like I experienced frequent connection issues with that one. I've also had no issue with AT&T's DSL service, which my brother has now and I used to have before RCN.

5. Karan Singh

Karan SinghNew Member

Threads:
    Reliance has been a long term player in the ISP business . Although they do have some very reasonable Internet plans with great pricing . keeping in mind that reliance is available virtually everywhere , it makes it to the list of the ISP’s with fastest internet speed in India . Keeping the current entry of private players in the ISP business , Reliance has added many new internet plans to its existing portfolio , the cheapest of which starts at Rs 999 per month .