Best mascara ever?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by chocbunny • Aug 7, 2012.

1. chocbunny

chocbunnyNew Member

Threads:
    I'm currently really enjoying Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara, but I'm always on the lookout for something better. Any recommendations?

2. quitetenacious

quitetenaciousNew Member

Threads:
    My one go to mascara is the Covergirl Professional series. This is the best drugstore mascara I have found. They have both waterproof and regular and even the regular formula is one of the few mascaras that I have tried that doesn't smear a little on the bottom lashes. I usually buy the kind in the red tube. It's been around for many years, it's cheaper than most. Even Covergirl's most expensive mascara is not this good. I have tried many and keep coming back to this one. Covergirl is the best drugstore mascara, if you want to splurge a great one is Lancome. This mascara always makes my lashes look like a movie star's.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I am using Benefit's Bad Gal mascara. It is my go-to for the past few months. I use that and found that most makeup artists like to use two brands to get the best results. I put on the Bad Gal and then use L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber lashes mascara (the one from the Gwen Stefani commercials).

4. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I've been using Maybelline's Full n Soft Mascara for quite some time now. It leaves me with natural looking lashes, and doesn't look too done-up. Ideal for the day. Not likely to try anything new, as I'm quite happy with this one.

5. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Nothing beats Rimmel's Lash Accelerator mascara for me! It is supposed to help your lashes grow longer. I don't know about that because I know my new lash length is from using Careprost. But I just love how this mascara lengthens, seperates and doesn't clump. I started using it when I was first using RapidLash eyeylash enchancer (have since switched to Careprost...much better results) but look how long it made my lashes when I first started using it...

Here is how my lashes looked after 12 weeks of using Rapidlash (they got a little longer than from the start):

IMGP2308.

This picture was taken a few days later, with just a couple coats of Rimmel's Lash Accelerator mascara:

002-6.

Just to show a comparison, this is now how my lashes look after using Careprost for 16 weeks (no mascara on). They are about as long as the were when I was wearing mascara in the picture above this:

001-10.

I haven't taken a recent picture of my lashes now at this length with the Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara, but trust me, when I wear it, they look like fake lashes because they practically touch my brows. I love it! ♥

6. meryliz

merylizMember

Threads:
    I've been using Revlon's "Grow Luscious by Fabulash" waterproof mascara for 5 months now and it's the best one I've had yet. The applicator is thick and separates my lashes well. The mascara doesn't clump or flake off and it's easy to remove. I don't know if my eyelashes have actually grown from using it, but my lashes do look thicker after I apply the mascara. The best part is it's affordable at $7.99!

7. chocbunny

chocbunnyNew Member

Threads:
    I've never thought of using 2 mascaras! I might have to give that a go. Lucky I have 3 mascaras at home right now, so might try to work out the best combination.

I used the Bad Gal mascara before they brought out their new one. I may go back to it as I love the brush.

8. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using Millions Of Lashes. The one that comes in the gold tube. My lashes are long enough, its the fulness that I am looking for here. This one works ok, but really, is it ever enough? lol