Best Method For Getting Rid Of Pimples

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by NinetyEighty1 • Jul 1, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    So, I am the type to usually pop any pimples I come across, which usually ends up in bleeding. I am just curious to know other methods to getting rid of pimples and preventing them without having scars or having to consistently pop them off.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I was young I used Clearasil. I have oily skin. I don't know what kind of skin you have, but it's not a good idea to pop your pimples because then it becomes a wound and bacteria can get into it. It's good to have a cleaning regiment. A bit of research for your type of skin will give you a world of good to find a good product to keep your skin clear and pimple free. I found a good article about pimples and popping them. Please take care of your skin and it'll take good care of you.

3. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    @Krissttina Isobe@Krissttina Isobe Thank you so much for the advice and the link. I know popping pimples is something you really shouldn't do but they sometimes become an eyesore for me. Thanks again.

#3Jul 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2017
  4. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Try cucumber face mask once in three days which is very effective in preventing pimples. Since cucumber is 90% water it keeps your skin cool helping you to fight acnes and pimples right away. :)

5. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    @harijobs@harijobs Hmm, never really heard of using cucumbers before or that it was 90% water. Thanks for the tip. :)

#5Jul 3, 2017
  6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Many times we want to save some money on something we can't and we end up having to pay a lot more expensive later. So, I think before trying to venture into any kind of "miraculous method", it's better to visit a dermatologist to make sure about the problem.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @NinetyEighty1@NinetyEighty1 :)You're very welcome. I understand, how you might feel, just that I know that open skin invites bacteria and can lead to more dangerous skin problems. You take care and know that CVS & Walgreens has weekly sales so they got facial cleansers on sale from time to time. Walmart has always good prices for their beauty dept. so don't hesitate to get a regiment going to save your beautiful skin. Take care.

#7Jul 3, 2017
  8. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    In my condition, they come and go, after doing a bit of research i have realized that they become more visible depending on my diet and how much fat i consumed.

9. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    That is unfortunate to hear. Have you taken any current action to try and deal with these pimples or does it not matter too much toward you? For me, even if it is my diet that is causing it, completely changing my diet might be a bit of a stretch.