Best Mobile Site to purchase the Cell phone online

Discussion in Office Supplies started by mrjohn12 • Jun 23, 2012.

1. mrjohn12

mrjohn12Banned

Threads:
    Hey All Members.....i want to share my own experience of buying an elegant tablet for gifting it to my lovely sister....hope you will enjoy i always feel an attractive computing is fully capable for enhancing the beauty of our personalities. Their slim and sleek designing attracts the viewers a lot. I was in need of a smart and affordable tablet some time before when one of my closest friends suggested me to visit roll-mid website. She told me that they have a large variety of not only tablets also other related stuff like cell phone and other useful software for different apps so I visited them and found my friend absolutely right. This website has provided me the best quality in the tablets and I have bought an excellent unit for my loved one's.

#1Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
  2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    The cheapest place I have ever bought a cell phone has to be ebay. I got one for $15 from a seller and I signed up for Bill Me Later by PayPal and got to zero interest and no payments for 6 months! Awesome! I got my phone in 2 days and still haven't paid for it.

3. lancy

lancyNew Member

Threads:
    I like ebay too.
    I think it is trustful and safe.

4. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    I don't know better and cheaper place than eBay as well. Many users, and the more users, the less prices, it's obvious.
    Somehow this rollmind looks suspisious to me...

5. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    I really want to try buying a phone at eBay. Gone are the days when there was an unsecured payment system. Many, many years ago a friend of mine got scammed when he bought a cellphone from eBay but right now since there's Paypal and a lot of legit sellers to choose from, I'm not afraid to buy a phone from there! :D

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think Ebay, Amazon and Multiply are the safest websites to go to if you want to purchase something. They have good bargains too. And since Paypal is a secure payment processor, as long as the store supports Paypal, I don't think you will get scammed.